[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning for everyone intending to try this server: It's not a very friendly place to be, mayors are dictators gladly screwing you over, and the rules posted are broken all the time by "those in power". Typical internet anonymity strikes and the "leadership" treats new players like dirt after a while, totally running them over when they feel like it.

They're obviously gonna try and turn this around with some obscure explanation, but all you really have to do is read a few pages of this thread to see what it's like here.

Edit: I told the mayor of my town I was tired of his crap and that I was planning to move my home.

Result: Him and another admin+the owner of this server started destroying my house and setting fires before I had even managed to get my stuff out.

Warning for everyone intending to try this server: It's not a very friendly place to be, mayors are dictators gladly screwing you over, and the rules posted are broken all the time by "those in power". Typical internet anonymity strikes and the "leadership" treats new players like dirt after a while, totally running them over when they feel like it.

They're obviously gonna try and turn this around with some obscure explanation, but all you really have to do is read a few pages of this thread to see what it's like here.

Edit: I told the mayor of my town I was tired of his crap and that I was planning to move my home.

Result: Him and another admin+the owner of this server started destroying my house and setting fires before I had even managed to get my stuff out.

why did you tell them you could just of have left the town and you could have hade any probleme

also why did you the tell the mayor of your town that your where tired of his crap? what did he do?

Hello,

My name on minecraft is Idan2912 and yesterday someone cracked to my account and join the server and in the server he wrote bad things and this morning i tried to login the server and its wrote me that i got bannde from the server.

someone can help me or delete my ban?

Thank You very much.

Idan2912

Hello,

My name on minecraft is Idan2912 and yesterday someone cracked to my account and join the server and in the server he wrote bad things and this morning i tried to login the server and its wrote me that i got bannde from the server.

someone can help me or delete my ban?

Thank You very much.

Idan2912

http://bit.ly/gfgamingbanappeal

And no someone didn't "crack" your account. You were writing bad things and your friends and you were all laughing. Plus your ip hasn't changed at all

the ban can deleted? if the ip didnt changed its my big brother did it.

There is any Possibility that i wiil back to the server?

ifyes i will Appreciate it very very much and my brother will get punish from my parents.

i really want to back because all my freind play in this server and he very very good server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons