[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if you had types /rules and actually read the rules you would have noticed that the FIRST rule is be respectful, when isn't it?

I'd of thought you would have realized it was a rule when you got a warning for being disrespectful the day before.

i wasn't reffering to the server rules, but to common sense, Asking for respect is like trying to make people eat rotten meat

When you log onto the server and read the rules at spawn respect other players is a rule.It is pointless even going any further with this your banned for insulting multiple times. Warning tickets and Additional chat logs say all.

Post the whole Chat logs in here, let the people judge them

Am I the only one who happened to lose my items when the mining world reset.

this is really annoying. It's not that I had much but I was carrying a lot of ores

and such. When I logged in it transported me to a completely empty end world

and i was standing on a single glass block. I proceeded to /home then I'm at spawn

and I have NO Items at all. I actually took a screenshot. this is exactly what I lost2012-10-25_16.06.59.png

I didn't think about it at the time but you can check chat logs for proof that this was

taken from the server and the date and time of the screenshot is in the url

http://i7z.us/2012-10-25_16.06.59.png

ps: I put a ticket in for help but I have to go for a little while.

A reply on here will do for now.

this is really annoying. It's not that I had much but I was carrying a lot of ores

and i was standing on a single glass block. I proceeded to /home then I'm at spawn

and I have NO Items at all. I actually took a screenshot. this is exactly what I lost2012-10-25_16.06.59.png

I didn't think about it at the time but you can check chat logs for proof that this was

Spect it to take them longer than 1 whole day...

and I have NO Items at all. I actually took a screenshot. this is exactly what I lost

I got the inv setup just need for you to be only and give you the stuff

I can fix that

thank you for fixing that i have 1 more question im not asking u to change it but why is the pedestal banned.1 more thing i did notice now that i remember is that when im using the viod ring inside the alcemical chest it doest work untill u place an item in to it casing lag isues for some time.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons