[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone help me when i try to log onto the server it says internal exeption: java.lang.nullpointerexception

itz not me (i dont think) because it lets me go onto other tekkit servers so.. i dunno?

Have you logged in previously? And if you did, do you own an automatic crafting table?

I got banned off the server for apparently griefing some pumpkins or something, I also picked up some items which were lying there in a hole which belonged to Bulldog1784 (I know him in real). After that he came on my tekkit server and got opped by Eggplantbird557 (I know him in real aswell) then together they nuked my server. I was wondering if you could unban me please. My Minecraft name is Wwolf557.

I got banned off the server for apparently griefing some pumpkins or something, I also picked up some items which were lying there in a hole which belonged to Bulldog1784 (I know him in real). After that he came on my tekkit server and got opped by Eggplantbird557 (I know him in real aswell) then together they nuked my server. I was wondering if you could unban me please. My Minecraft name is Wwolf557.

Please post in the ban appeal forum, with as much details as possible and I will look in to it.

http://gfgaming.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

This is my favourite "I didn't do it" pathetic appeal ever.

So, first you claim to have been hacked. When Blackie catches you out as lying there, you then claim it was not you, but (pardon the giggle, but it IS an old favourite) your brother! Oh, that IS a new one.

Then you finally admit it WAS you.

You are a liar, immature, and frankly, an idiot. Move along please.

sinver . I am such a fan of your witty comments Please teach me!

sinver . I am such a fan of your witty comments Please teach me!

Thank you for your kind words, made my usual crappy Monday morning a little better :)

Sadly, I have to tell you it cannot be taught. I am simply like this due to being a grumpy old man!

Dear blackie a while a go I was griefed. A mod RE-did everything but said he couldn't get the iteams in the chest back. They were wooden chests. If you could spawn them in or something a long those lines I would be grateful.You are probaly wondering Why I did not tell an admin or you while online. Well it's because no one seemed to notice when I made a ticket or talked about it. If you can't get the recoreds of the iteams it gos a little somthing like this 2 teleporters a batbox 1 or 2 DM 3 or 4 RM 40 something diamonds cobble dirt wood class flint gravle iron gold copper redstone silver refined iron wires glass cables pipes convalence dust and some other things please reply thanks for reading

blackie today when i logged on i started to play normally but i started to look for slimes then i went deep underground then i lagged out when i logged back on a second later i fell through the ground and lost everything please help me - wwonka27

This is my favourite "I didn't do it" pathetic appeal ever.

So, first you claim to have been hacked. When Blackie catches you out as lying there, you then claim it was not you, but (pardon the giggle, but it IS an old favourite) your brother! Oh, that IS a new one.

Then you finally admit it WAS you.

You are a liar, immature, and frankly, an idiot. Move along please.

man some some people are retarded at least blame ur sister what was he thinking???? His BROTHER!!! crazy

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons