[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

Not the

thank you for fixing that i have 1 more question im not asking u to change it but why is the pedestal banned.1 more thing i did notice now that i remember is that when im using the viod ring inside the alcemical chest it doest work untill u place an item in to it casing lag isues for some time.

not the viod ring black hole band oops

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackielife, I noticed that for a couple of days ago, I started losing money for "paying taxes". Now I'm confused, because I'm not in a town or anything, do you still pay taxes if you are not in a town, or is this something new on the server? I just want to know, because I didn't join a town or anything. :(

Blackielife, I noticed that for a couple of days ago, I started losing money for "paying taxes". Now I'm confused, because I'm not in a town or anything, do you still pay taxes if you are not in a town, or is this something new on the server? I just want to know, because I didn't join a town or anything. :(

No you don't pay taxes if you aren't in a town

No you don't pay taxes if you aren't in a town

Today it said in my chat something like this: "Today is a new day and the taxes have been collected". I remember i had more money before that. I'll pay really close attention next time just to make sure I'm not wrong, and if it does take my money then what do I do?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons