[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

OK ok, dont to be rude, but this server's admin's can eat my dogs shit! (some of them, maybe other admins is Greate!)

the fat assed admins dont want to read my ticket that they 100% SAW at the screen that I created, then i ASKED them pretty to

read it but THEN i got banned!

wtf is wrong with asking? and SORRY if its against the rules, but i did not know! i read rules, but not if there is to many of them.

but im mad that the server did that to me without giving me an chanse or giving me an warning!

soo...

whats is going to be?

my ticket was: promote me!

bekuse i was just finished with creating my upgraded extrator :D

and i was kinda stuck if i did not get permission to the new stuff for Alchemist.

i am: Techincal andwj

if u are getting mad of this msg, im allready banned.

im not happy about this, i have spend 11 Hour at that server.

ps: im not fat in real life xD just an really gamer!

ANYWAY ur server is greate, good buildup with plugins, 100% control of everything and that... :)

unbann me if you want.

it will take time before ill answer this msg.

PEACE from andwj

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?? how do i really check my warnings? bekuse i have never user the ticket system before, and if i am getting baned just for getting ticket warnings, its rude.

and i dont knwo how many warnings i had!

i didnt know i even had 1 warning!!!

BY THE WAY!!!

its OK that im banned, im not returning, bekuse the system is bad.

And bekuse that if i get an warning, adn it says that to me in the chat, i cant allways follow it!

bekuse its HARD to read when betwen 40 peaople is sometimes talking at once!

well if you only care about the money you can get from ur server, its ok, but your server got no qualety!

you play, get machines, get up in rank... get warnings... talk... nothing spesial!

Tekkit ip: robynsworld.guildsite.net is the server that is perfect builded up!!!

take an look at it and LEARN!!!

Get some qualety and dont think only about the money!

may you dont think only about the money, but i have never seen you on at the server + that you did not answer my whole question at my last comment :)

sorry if im making you mad and vasting ur time....

40 people don't talk all at once.... We have different chat channels, You only get warnings for breaking minor rules and it ain't an insta ban it takes 5 warnings to get ban and you are notified about each warning. I'm always on the server just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not on, Admins have vanish powers....Meaning you can't see them at all when they are vanished and if I'm not on the server I would be looking at the console.

Hey Blackie_life,

Firstly, great server, the people are nice, the rank system works great and having little restrictions is good.

I'm currently having an issue joining (Like, in the last 10 mins) immedietly after i placed a water strainer, which i know has issues with it.

Is there anything in the console that would indicate that the strainer is the reason i cannot join?

Thanks in advance

My username is XxX_Soul_XxX

(Error message: Internal exception: Java.SocketTimeoutException: Read Timed Out)

EDIT: I see now the server is offline, perhaps it is coincidential, but if it has crashed, I might have caused it through that strainer :S Sorry if I did!

Hey Blackie_life,

Firstly, great server, the people are nice, the rank system works great and having little restrictions is good.

I'm currently having an issue joining (Like, in the last 10 mins) immedietly after i placed a water strainer, which i know has issues with it.

Is there anything in the console that would indicate that the strainer is the reason i cannot join?

Thanks in advance

My username is XxX_Soul_XxX

(Error message: Internal exception: Java.SocketTimeoutException: Read Timed Out)

EDIT: I see now the server is offline, perhaps it is coincidential, but if it has crashed, I might have caused it through that strainer :S Sorry if I did!

Issue fixed

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons