[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all on the server.

I have caused some trouble on the server of late. I came to an area that wasn't protected. I foolishly assumed I could claim this area for my own. I was wrong. and what I did was wrong. to those whom I have grieved I am truly sorry. I know I'm probably banned from the server so I liquidated all of my items and destroyed all my claims. I will not be returning which is what saddens me the most. you wont hear me say "yeah well it was a shitty server anyway" no yours is a wonderful server. one which I had the privilage of being on but soiled my chances by my inconsideration of others.

so all in all I am truly sorry.

sincerely

capt0skittles

Admins Help me ....

the story of what hapend: I was playing on the GF server for a few i got lag and restarted my technic client and started up tekit when i tryed to log in to the server i sayed You are not white-listed on this server....

please help.....

-Rubyboyfan

Admins Help me ....

the story of what hapend: I was playing on the GF server for a few i got lag and restarted my technic client and started up tekit when i tryed to log in to the server i sayed You are not white-listed on this server....

please help.....

-Rubyboyfan

Whitelist means the server is under maintenance

When I log into the server I can't move (according to minimap) and there is a grey grass texture over my face, not letting me see. If start punching, the sound the game makes is if I'm hitting stone. When I break a "block" the grass texture is taken away for a split second then comes back. In that split second, I can see that I am in an underground 1x1x2 area. Why is this glitch happening? Please give me some help with this.

When I log into the server I can't move (according to minimap) and there is a grey grass texture over my face, not letting me see. If start punching, the sound the game makes is if I'm hitting stone. When I break a "block" the grass texture is taken away for a split second then comes back. In that split second, I can see that I am in an underground 1x1x2 area. Why is this glitch happening? Please give me some help with this.

Whats your In-game name?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons