[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wireless redstone is now allowed for everyone

Ender chests are back

ArchMage quest has been nerfed to 1 tome

Collectors work 5 times faster

Philosophers stone is for everyone now just no right clicking

Dimensional anchor is unban for all now this is just for testing and all use will be logged,Only place 1!

Quarry can be used in the main world now

• 2 weeks later...

so, I was banned for stealing , then I was forgiven, then I was banned for the previous offence. "double jeopardy"

I had a ban post up for over a month and no one wanted to do anything about it, till I forced it today.

but the children that host and run this server cant look bad and deleted my post, then banned me. here is what they deleted

hello

well this update in this post is more for the future person that will google my game name and find this ban.

this servers rules are super strict on stealing even though theres a protection mod in place to prevent theft. its apparent that the owners and admins are very quick to ban for stealing, and it appears they place "hunny pots" around for the purpose of entrapment. it would have been nice if the servers rules where more elaborated on the severity of what is called theft, but "no stealing" is all they gave at this time. it was not my intentions to cause grief or harm to anyone at any time. and as to this infraction that I was banned for, I had already been forgiven and given a 2ed chance, for which now I am banned for the offence I was forgiven for. http://gfgaming.org/forum/m/9183299/viewthread/6465779-ban-appeal/page/1

I also find it troubling that the ones in charge of this server, that are so quick to ban and give this forum to seek unbanning , are not to busy to keep banning, and check forms, and edit form post, (sorry about posting pics) and replying , but cant check a log for the timing of an infraction and give a definitive answer in under a month.

so to the future person stumbling on this post, please do not take the negative happenings from this server as to my actions as a player elsewhere.

thank you,

shado20

I would highly recommend everyone avoid this server. the owner is lazy, arrogant and just all around not a nice server to play on, then the rules are vague then strict.

forgive me for following the rules

http://gfgaming.org/forum/m/9183299/viewthread/4849806-please-read-before-posting-your-appeal

Also do not message ANY admin or mod to unban you or to check your appeal and have some common sense and don't get a "friend" to come on the server and spam the chat saying Un-ban my impatient friend!or opening tickets about it. Only reason you need to contact an admin about the ban appeal is if it is taking too long to be checked.

this started on "Posted Apr 6, 13"

i bumped the post on "Posted Apr 12, 13"

on "Posted Apr 23, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 23, 13" i bumped the post with pics and YOU "[Owner] blackielife"

Please refrain from posting pictures that count as advertising. I'm very busy and currently in the progress of releasing a new server. Ban appeals are the lowest of my priority. Not happy about it? Shouldn't of broken the rules.

Posted Apr 23, 13

so don't tell me you did not know about it as you yourself posted in the thread!

with the msg "Banned: Stealing -Blackie 60060 71 60074" i logged in on another account and went to those cords. theres nothing there but a dirt hill

The resulted amount stolen from multiple players has warranted this serious ban and there will be no unbanning.

i told the admins in the first post that

I do admit I took items from more than 1 location and to this I am

sorry.

the amount is irrelevant as most of not all of it was from your "hunny pots". i had no problem paying any of it back and then some, but that option is not available.

but I still find it all troubling that stealing is so badly handled even though there is a protection mod in place to prevent theft. on every other server even the one I'm playing on now, if you don't protect it, too bad, its assumed it was open and free.

the no stealing is in place for if you bypass the protection mod, Not happy about it? Should of said so in the rules.

forgive me for following the rules

http://gfgaming.org/forum/m/9183299/viewthread/4849806-please-read-before-posting-your-appeal

this started on "Posted Apr 6, 13"

i bumped the post on "Posted Apr 12, 13"

on "Posted Apr 23, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 23, 13" i bumped the post with pics and YOU "[Owner] blackielife"

so don't tell me you did not know about it as you yourself posted in the thread!

with the msg "Banned: Stealing -Blackie 60060 71 60074" i logged in on another account and went to those cords. theres nothing there but a dirt hill

i told the admins in the first post that

the amount is irrelevant as most of not all of it was from your "hunny pots". i had no problem paying any of it back and then some, but that option is not available.

but I still find it all troubling that stealing is so badly handled even though there is a protection mod in place to prevent theft. on every other server even the one I'm playing on now, if you don't protect it, too bad, its assumed it was open and free.

the no stealing is in place for if you bypass the protection mod, Not happy about it? Should of said so in the rules.

Hello Shado20, the honey pots which you so claim are active player homes. Some people have not had the opportunity to advance through the server in order to get proper protection. Also our spawn clearly states no stealing and or raiding of any kind is permitted. In which you so claim it's a grey area, this is not the case. You took massive amounts of materials from people, in an attempt to cheat yourself through the system but were caught red handed. Now that you are unable to be unbanned due to your crimes, I suggest you move on and wise up.

Best of luck,

Samusen

Administrator of GfGaming.org

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons