[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporting this from another site:

Twitch... Sigh...

I'm really starting to regret donating to the site. Why is it that I seem to be getting hit hard by every maintenance that happens?

You openned up the plot purchases so I went and bought 4 properties along the water. I was going to dig down and build a foundation and found ocean under my 4 plots. $80k devoted to having to fill in ocean under apparent 1 layer of earth that was smoothed over to make land. Could someone world edit this and make ground...ground? I spent hours just walling off the ocean and trying to remove the water source blocks or fill in with sand... and I wake up to find the server still down from last night. I hear the system turns itself off and you're trying to figure it out. I might be able to help with that. There are a number of Linux possibilities. Who owns the Box, they should be able to assist with this unless it's on a box at a university and not actually being hosted by a service company?

The actual problem is that when I logged on here at 4:30pm CST, my balance shows $0 and I am missing all 4 of the properties that I have been trying to level off manually... I had $385K AFTER I'd bought 4 plots. ($465,000 total without properties returned)

Now I have to go to work this evening and fear that I will lose my MAIN building because my balance has been flatlined.

PLEASE return my balance to me, as this is either a staffer griefing (since noone else seems to have lost their money) or someone took the property from me and screwed up my balance in the process. Which would be incidental griefing.

Please fix this at your earliest convenience so that I dont lose my current plot.

Past effects: I've lost my alchemy bag inventories twice now... and I'm really annoyed. I stopped using these bags until such time as they are not being messed with any longer.

- DeZwarteMaan

Your point in posting that was?

Your point in posting that was?

Kindof thought the point of the post was pretty plain and clear.

1. Kindof regretting donating because ever since about 2 minutes after I donated... I've lost more than i've gained?

2. We're supposed to post what we feel about the server... and right now... pretty much was cut and dry. Regretting it.

3. And the Last point is a major loss in property and balance. This has partially been remediated by Guelmy, Thanks Guelmy! He gave me $00k balance back so i wouldnt lose my main property and now I am only 3 properties in the hole. $60k balance.

Lastly. I am a Computer Engineer with a BS: CSIS. I used to run Linux servers for the University of Texas for their genetic research. Hence I stated

"I might be able to help with that.". These down times appear to occur every evening right about 10:30-11pm CST (my time) and last till the next day. Which is my direct time to play, so i notice it a lot. It's got a consistency. There are a host of possible issues. I'd have to look at the Linux box's OS and see. Is the machine itself going down, or just the minecraft server process? If the admins are asleep during this time, make me a staff and let me restart those processes for you. I'm up and can watchdog it while the owners are asleep.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons