[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't patronise me, we all have real life. The point is, when we have a break it's nice to escape, only your servers stability has been shockingly awful lately.

I do not advise anyone donates until the server is worth it. It was once, that's why I did but based on current performance it isn't worth a penny.

really guys its not like its not being worked on as you wine and complain give the man a break ffs there is such a thing as technical issues and blackie could just say fuck everyone and close down everything an his life would be easier and he wouldn't have to put up with your wining so calm your tits have a pop watch a movie just please stop complaining its annoying to me and i am not even the one fixing shit so its probably much worse for blackie to put up with this crap

Of course I care.......I can't be on the computer 24/7 Something called real life.... Me and RPG and currently looking into why the server process just dies

I GET it Thats Why you need Stuff and When I came to home at school I want to play tekkit

But I cant because server is closed

Reporting this from another site:

Twitch... Sigh...

I'm really starting to regret donating to the site. Why is it that I seem to be getting hit hard by every maintenance that happens?

You openned up the plot purchases so I went and bought 4 properties along the water. I was going to dig down and build a foundation and found ocean under my 4 plots. $80k devoted to having to fill in ocean under apparent 1 layer of earth that was smoothed over to make land. Could someone world edit this and make ground...ground? I spent hours just walling off the ocean and trying to remove the water source blocks or fill in with sand... and I wake up to find the server still down from last night. I hear the system turns itself off and you're trying to figure it out. I might be able to help with that. There are a number of Linux possibilities. Who owns the Box, they should be able to assist with this unless it's on a box at a university and not actually being hosted by a service company?

The actual problem is that when I logged on here at 4:30pm CST, my balance shows $0 and I am missing all 4 of the properties that I have been trying to level off manually... I had $385K AFTER I'd bought 4 plots. ($465,000 total without properties returned)

Now I have to go to work this evening and fear that I will lose my MAIN building because my balance has been flatlined.

PLEASE return my balance to me, as this is either a staffer griefing (since noone else seems to have lost their money) or someone took the property from me and screwed up my balance in the process. Which would be incidental griefing.

Please fix this at your earliest convenience so that I dont lose my current plot.

Past effects: I've lost my alchemy bag inventories twice now... and I'm really annoyed. I stopped using these bags until such time as they are not being messed with any longer.

- DeZwarteMaan

Pop I stole nothing O.o I got my own stuff and then moved because you were always offline
no man!

i meant wen i died cause shorty only gave me half of my quantum armor :/

plus i had 3 diamond blocks and 4 raw diamonds and then i lose them and majestically you greet me with diamond armor and diamond tools and you don't wanna cmodify your chests for me even tho i do that for every one!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons