How to remove World Anchor use?

The_Dizzie

If you go into your RailCraft configuration (config > railcraft > railcraft.cfg), then do a search for 'cube.world.anchor=true'. You can change this to false and users won't be able to craft anchors. If users have already crafted them, you could use a plugin called 'NoItem' to stop users placing them. You can also disable TNT carts and anchor carts in this configuration, just search the config for 'anchor' and 'tnt'. NoItem can also stop crafting of anchors, but I like to keep my permissions as simple and clean as possible, so I'll do it in the mod config if possible.

Also, for disabling anchor carts, you have to just change the '1' which means true to '0' which is false. Different to disabling the anchor block.

if you use admincmd I believe the command is /air 214 [world size] I did that on mine it removed 8/9 of them but unfortunately im forced to search for the last one as I believe the air command uses sphere so you would need to repeat at each level to ensure you get them all.

Also as an added alternative (so you can let certain players use the items or allow them in set worlds) try using worldguard and adding 214 to the blacklist with on-aquire=deny and on-place=deny this means you can deny by world rather than completely or using modify world in the perms - -modifyworld.blocks.place.214 this will allow you to deny them to certain groups instead (remember to turn inherit off or if you disallow to lower levels it will auto deny to higher)