How do i use my back-ups

i just messed up by updating my tekkit launcher and playing a world that i had been playing for months, now all my tekkit stuff is gone. i have noticed some back up files in my .techniclauncher folder and wondered if there was any way of getting my world back. Thanks

i just messed up by updating my tekkit launcher and playing a world that i had been playing for months, now all my tekkit stuff is gone. i have noticed some back up files in my .techniclauncher folder and wondered if there was any way of getting my world back. Thanks

Are you sure you're not talking about Technic?

I'm really sorry for bringing some bad news for you but If you didn't specify anything before in the techniclauncher your worlds are gone, you have to specify in the options button if you want your savegames to be backed up when the launcher update.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really sorry for bringing some bad news for you but If you didn't specify anything before in the techniclauncher your worlds are gone, you have to specify in the options button if you want your savegames to be backed up when the launcher update.

oh well thanks for letting me know for next time :)

• 4 months later...

I just found out how to go back 2 saves go to your world's file you will see two file's or zip's level.dat level.dat_old switch the names and if you saved under two times after your loss every thing should be back. I did this when all of my items in my alchemy bag were deleted and it worked!