[Logging/Preventing]Griefing

Hello iv'e started a Tekit Server in a while.

I've used LogBlock for Logging, but it didn't work anymore.

Now i'm using CoreProtect it's a nice one but if the Griefing is caused with items like Destruction Catalysts it doesn't get logged. Whe had a big Grief attack like 4h ago.

We took a backup which was made 30mins before the Players reported the Griefers.

But they already griefed something over 24h which canno't be undone, because it's caused with Tekkti Items. The Damage of this grief is huge. To Fix this currently i've to shutdown the Server, download the map + Backup map and replace the Griefs Manually with the Pieceses of the Backup.

But this is a lot of work because i'll have to Download 1.2GB Map (Griefed 600MB + Backup 600Mb)

So now my question is, is there any proper Logging System which Fits with Tekkit?

I've started Blocking all those dangerous Items, but much Users just ask me to unblock it, because the want Flat Huge Places or want to mine with it.

So if anyone has some Tips i'd be very happy.

Sorry for the bad English :S

Hello iv'e started a Tekit Server in a while.

I've used LogBlock for Logging, but it didn't work anymore.

Now i'm using CoreProtect it's a nice one but if the Griefing is caused with items like Destruction Catalysts it doesn't get logged. Whe had a big Grief attack like 4h ago.

We took a backup which was made 30mins before the Players reported the Griefers.

But they already griefed something over 24h which canno't be undone, because it's caused with Tekkti Items. The Damage of this grief is huge. To Fix this currently i've to shutdown the Server, download the map + Backup map and replace the Griefs Manually with the Pieceses of the Backup.

But this is a lot of work because i'll have to Download 1.2GB Map (Griefed 600MB + Backup 600Mb)

So now my question is, is there any proper Logging System which Fits with Tekkit?

I've started Blocking all those dangerous Items, but much Users just ask me to unblock it, because the want Flat Huge Places or want to mine with it.

So if anyone has some Tips i'd be very happy.

Sorry for the bad English :S

There's a popular thread in the... fuck it, I'll look it up for you.

Here it is: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/patch-for-ee-mining-tools-no-more-griefing-with-them.6642/

Patch for EE tools. The only other things that CoreProtect doesn't log is that god damn mining laser (only its explosive mode) and nukes and dynamite from IC2, so you can choose to disable that or perhaps only give it to trusted players.