Conveyer belts Request

Cakai

Factories with pipes and pistons are great, Conveyer belts could only improve them :)

I know there are mods out there already with this in mind (powercraft and some japanese ripoff)but they aren't compatible, could someone make something similar? Please and thank you

Factories with pipes and pistons are great, Conveyer belts could only improve them :)

I know there are mods out there already with this in mind (powercraft and some japanese ripoff)but they aren't compatible, could someone make something similar? Please and thank you

Honestly, I would like to know what conveyer belts can do that tubes can't...

well xylord if your goal in mind is just efficiency, why even use BC? or anything that is not EE for that matter?BTW I would say your avatar rather succinctly quantified your condescending question, and most likely all your comments hitherto and thereafter; Since we are in the business of asking rhetoricals, here's one: Why do we have Mo' Creatures or RedPower machines? or 3 different End game furnaces? or various teleportation methods (that basicly negate the need for Rails altogether)The answer is variety-even at the cost of contradiction. Obviously mod packs advantages is that they bring in all of these disparate mods to create,if not a more varied experience,at least a more complete one. (powercraft also had lazers to kill and cook food, as well as belts to smelt ores-but lets keep out variables)This is what conveyor belts can do that just keeping tubes can't.They add a net gain in variety to the game. When used in conjunction with chests and obsidian pipes the possibilities for automation expand. It would be a fun time(please no terrible southpark meme comments here) I'm not asking for a game changer here, just an addition is all.

• 1 month later...