AUS/NZ server?

BEFORE YOU BAN!

I'm aware this is the wrong section, but I spent the last 20 mins or so reading server page after server page in the server section, and another 10 trying different search keywords.

Cannot find an Aus/Nz server!

Can someone be a hero and suggest/reccommend one?

It would tingle my giblets greatly. :D

What do the coloured names mean? And Hellen Keller?

On topic may also be interested live in lower north island of NZ.

Red = Admins

Blue = Mods

Yellow = No clue, only seen Jak with that colour.

Hellen Keller means you broke a rule or said something stupid, it's kind of like a warning.. In my case, "FUUUUUU" is a banned meme. (Apparently)

Yellow = Minecraft modders or people with really cool builds that the admins want to give attention to.

Hellen Keller means you broke a rule or said something stupid, it's kind of like a warning.. In my case, "FUUUUUU" is a banned meme. (Apparently)

All memes are banned memes. Your post just happened to be poorly placed and pointless at the same time. Don't feel too bad - you should see the guy who made the "joke" you quoted.

I play on a New Zealand server, I could give you the IP and help get you set up. I'm not allowed to give the IP out on forums, so could I send it to you via email or something? Do you have steam? We have a group on steam, and I can invite you into it. My steam is Darko398 if you want to add me.