[Question] Bucket Filler mod

MiniLink

Hello Technic Team

are in the Tekkit SMP 6 version some free ID's for this mod ??

it is very helpful to create a Ice generator or fast fill buckets or cells.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/704603-vanilla-1001bukkit-1337-buildcraft-2257-bucket-filler/

What does this mod do?

It takes in water/lava from any side and fills its internal tank (about 10 buckets of space) and you can pump out of its internal tank if you need to.

The left hand slot takes empty buckets/Cells (and is piped in from the bottom or top) and the right outputs the result (can be removed from any side other than bottom or top).

It will need to be powered (it uses similar power to a pump).

It will also fill the tank from a full bucket.

ohh thx for this information. i don't have see this.

EDIT:

Ok i have test the Deployer. it will fill Buckets but it don't fill Empty Cells it only trash it =( so can you say me can i install the Bucket filler mod in the next Tekkit version or are all ID's in use ??

There is no reason to add redundant mods. Use deployer to fill buckets, filter to pull full lava buckets out of deployer then have them feed to auto crafting table. Setup another filter to pull empty buckets back to deployer via tube. Rinse repeat etc.

Setting up the bucket filler is a lot simpler than stringing together all those other machines, so I wouldn't say it's completely redundant. It is, however, coded by a dickhead, so fuck that guy.

The Biofuel Bottler of Forestry will be able to create lava cells in future versions of Tekkit, however, so while it wouldn't have been redundant in Tekkit 1.0, it will be redundant in the future.

Hey stop it all guy's. Have you read my first post ??

ist there any question about (will you implement this mod) or ( how can i fill some stuff ) ??

i only want to know are there some FREE ID'S in in the NEW TEKKIT VERSION. i will install this mod and some more but i need to know how much ID's are left. and i have see EE2 now have SMP support so i will try to install this mod too but to do this i need to know how much ID's i can use.

Everyone probably assumed you would have done a search or simply browsed the overwhelming 4 pages of topics to get that information. Let me help you out with that try http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php?topic=128.0

Scratch that I reread that jumbled block of text. You want the version that isn't out yet... Wait until it's released I guess.

ok i see no one read my first post so i will close this thopic i will see if the new version is relesed if i can install it or not.

• Forum Administrators

and i have see EE2 now have SMP support so i will try to install this mod too but to do this i need to know how much ID's i can use.

This is going to end in tears, you need to make sure its Bukkit'd as well. In any case there is always quite a bit more block IDs left in Tekkit compared to Technic.