I am very addicted to Technic, any one else?

Rupertcow

Lately Getting home from work it has been my priority to mate my bees and tend my crops while making sure my quarries are not empty. It plagues my dreams to the extent where I am waking up with ideas in the middle of the night and attempt them.

Recently I had a dream that I had made many more things Auto craft Deployers, Block breakers, logistic pipes Auto crafting tables most ic2 machines and power storage devices. So my usual daily events transpired mating the bees checking if I have any new species of plants. It started to rain and I had noticed a storm had begun with lightning hitting the tree I had cleared out from Better dungeons. So I ran inside and jumped into bed to sleep it off. I woke up to find a block breaker at the end of my bed and 4 deployers to the side of me, I was closed in. So i stepped forward to the end of my bed and began to try break the block breaker it suddenly broke my bed and the deployers deployed buckets of lava killing me instantly because I had been charging my armor.

So I made my way back to my home nearly a whole day of traveling, when I had returned something strange had happened. I got closer to my house and noticed quarries that I had not placed and powered and my solar flowers had become even larger with now a new rubber tree farm which I had not ever made. Upon further inspection I had noticed my house had become alive thinking for itself and creating materials to further grow and become unstoppable. Approaching closer I reached the quarries which I had never placed they were running at maximum speed. There was one entrance a 4 wide pathway leading to what used to be the entrance to my house. Then I heard the last sound I wanted to hear the thrust of pistons so i began to run for my house but it was too late the ground had opened up in front of me and behind me falling again into lava. This time waking up. I had a real fear like the Terminator had risen from the future but It was just a dream after turning my pc on after I woke up. But was entertaining at the same time cheers Technic.

Has anyone else had any strange experiences in real life caused from the Technic pack? Has anyone had any thought that relate into real life such as trying to fit many things in your pockets or having to move something from one location to another over and over. And think this would be much easier with some pipes and a redstone engine. Or maybe just making that chest sound with your mouth when you open the fridge or cupboards?

TL;DR: Do you think about Technic or Tekkit when you are not playing it?

So far I have not become addicted but I do find myself tinkering with the gadgets to figure out what they do and how to use them. So sometimes I do think about set-ups I want to try or things that I want to learn. Give it some time and maybe I will be working on late night automation projects.

I barely play it.

:o :o :o

Seriously? I would thinks that the makers of the technic pack would play the game quite often. Or are you too busy with work and progress on technic that you don't have time to play what you created (along with a few other people)

No he's right. That's exactly it. I bug test and then that's my free time gone.

All I can say is that your effort is much appreciated because our want is taking out of your time.

So thank you, from the core of my heart.* :D

*where is that exactly?