Searching for the Tekkit server just right for me

Hi there! As you probably noticed from the title of the thread, I'm looking for just the right Tekkit server, in according to what I'd like in a server. So if you have a server, or know of one that fits, I'd be really happy if you could help direct me towards it :)

Alright! So what I'm looking for is a server where you can just go ahead and pop in, and just straight away start helping someone building something.

I'm not a big fan of starting all over again and building up from scratch... because honestly, if I did that, I might as well do it in singleplayer.

What I'd like to do is help someone else with his project, as a sort of work-man, I suppose. Not to mention that I'd prefer a non-PvP server, and a server not populated by people who's only got themselves in mind. I've been looking for a while and can't find anything that suits my needs. I hope someone can help me with this!

Thank you for reading :)

play.dont.com

*lag free

*open areas

*easy going support team

*24/7

Links to server posts are fine. Quick & dirty server ads in a thread in General Tekkit SMP are not. We have a moderation queue for the server sections for a reason.

the url was meant to be linked to the post, apologies.

That's okay. There's a new rule about people asking others to find a server for them, anyway. It's getting old having the Tekkit section fill up with private server sneaky ads and requests for a "nice server" when we have three perfectly good sections where people can find servers.