Sooo... no fix for explosive lazors yet?

VideoBoy

I can't believe there's a patch for EE stuff, there's a patch for disk drive dupes, but there's no patch for mining lasers in explosive mode. Someone keeps griefing my spawn with this thing and I can't bring myself to disabling it because I use it myself regularly. I have AlienX's WorldGuard which fixes many other things but not this.

I had CoreProtect for a bit but it just logs it as #explosion, without a player name. I downloaded an IndustrialCraft update from MCPC today (the r9 version) that claims to have added a PvP event for lasers or something like that, I thought that would fix it but it didn't. :(

This is a very annoying situation and I'm sure I'm not the only pissed off server op. That's why I'm surprised there's no fix. Or am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

I think problem is in the way lasers are coded in the first place. They behave as TNT - you cannot know who placed it when they blow up.

To fix that, I think someone would have to recode big chunk of code to make that working. I think it's better to hope for a config option do disable laser explosion mode.