[3.1.2] ArcadeMC - Evolution [PvP][40 Slots][Open][Factions, Autorank, Custom Plugin] No griefing!

DomIsAmazing27

evolution-arcademc2_zps3d2088ee.jpg

New Ip: tekkit.arcademc.net

- Rules -

1) AFK skipping is not allowed

2) Respect everyone as you would in real life

3) Do not spam, or use excessive swearing

4) Not watching chat is not a reason for not following directions, ignore at your own risk

5) Griefing, stealing, or hacking is a bannable offense

6) Only use colours in chat for a reason, eg trading, griefing report etc.

7) Do not say intolerant, racist, or sexist things.

8) Do not advertise other servers

9) PvP is allowed, but spawn killing is not

== Banned Items ==

Red Matter Furnace ---------------- Nova Cataclysm

Item/Fluid/Power TP Pipe --------------------- Nuke

Tnt Cart ----------------------------- Evertide Amulet

Volcanite Amulet -------------------- Ring of Ignition

Watch of Flowing Time -------------------- Zero Ring

Mercurial Eye ----------------------------- Mind Stone

Void Ring ---------------------------- Black Hole Band

World Anchor ------------------- Dimensional Anchor

RM Infernal Armor Set --------------- Ring of Arcana

Teleporter --------------------------- Teleport Tether

Cannon -------------------------- All Forcefield Items

Auto Crafting benches ---------------- Project table

Ender Chest ------------------- Wireless Transmitter

== Banned in normal, unbanned in Quarry World ==

Quarry ------------------------------------- BC Pump

Tunnel Bore ---------------------- CC Mining Turtles

Hyperkinetic Lens ------------------- Catalytic Lens

Destruction Catalyst

== Stupidity is banned in all Worlds ==

Plugin list:

AutoRank

Announcer

Buycraft

Essentials Core, Spawn and Chat

Factions !NEW!

Hawkeye

LWC Including Tekkit Fix

Multi-Verse

NoItem

PermissionsEx

ServerSigns

SignLift

Simple Chat Channels

World Border

World Edit

World Guard

This is a server owned by ArcadeMC Network. We have made as few items blocked as possible, so you can have even more fun. The server has a simple ranking system, which is the more you play, the higher rank you get! This server is 24/7 and will only ever be off/whitelisted if we are doing ESSENTIAL maintenance, otherwise we do it while you play :)

We expect mature players, because we have an ever growing community of great players and companies (using factions) so if you would like a friendly tekkit experience, with the company/business twist then this is the server for you!

Theatre!

:)

20120828104511.png

We have an awesome forum on enjin: evolutiontekkit.enjin.com . Please use this for all applications, ban appeals and general questions, as that is read much more often.

Vote for diamonds:

Click to vote for Evolution!

600x100_16.jpg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really try to use grammar I dont just splatter out words.

Being active I will be active for 5-6 hours max. Its not really hard to be on alot. for me so dont worry about me staying and helping the community out a little I will do it alot

GriefersI really hate griefers if I see one griefing a persons house I will kick them and ban them, maybe jail.

World edit, world guard,etc. I am skilled and know a decent amount of world edit world guard, etc.

Taking advice from higher staff I take advice I just dont do something that a admin says not too its good to get advice from people that are higher rank than you.

Foul language I do not ever ever tolerate foul language some people call it "Funny" but I dont its a real bad habit for kids and some adults.

Caps locks Caps locks can really make the staff irritated so I dont like people using cap locks.

Perfect minecraft server A perfect minecraft server is with people who dont grief,say bad words,hacks, cap locks, good economy, good communtity etc.

Been a staff another server Yes I am admin at a server I am working to make this server just perfect, im not owner im co-owner (I confirm this)

Why wanting to be a staff member I see people cussing I try to reach the admins and moderators but there too busy I feel like im just nothing I want to just make the server better than ever before!

Username: My username is Gurgen8or.

What rank? I say moderator I dont wanna rush to admin I just wanna start as a normal moderator and then try to build up to Administrator but if you could make me a admin Id give you much more support.

I like putting more information so enjoy. Racism that topic is so cruel a decimation of people died of slavery I hate that , its very violant.Lieing: I do not tolerate lieing either it is a very bad thing people get there stuff tooken away by people who lied to them there identity too! Negative attitude: I wont have a negative attitude ever I might be grumpy sometimes but that will be because of a very very very important cause.

Spam: Spamming is a bad thing too because it irritates people in the server that are citizens and admins and mods so i dont like spammers very much.

Cyberspace bullying:This is a really bad problem with games in the computer because people call others stupid and other people just start to cry in real life but not in the game so that is a problem too!

Mod App (Please only fill out if you are 13+) :

In Game Name:Gurgen8or

Skype:I am having problems with skype because of my email and all my programs make my voice get cut down but my pc has a fine speed.

How long have you been on this server:Some time maybe this will be my permanent main server

Reason for wanting position:I see people braking the rules and i try to contact some staff but they dont answer I feel so weak I cant do anything about it

What experience do you have:Logblock,Worldedit Etc.

Why should I pick you:I am the best you can trust I help players give them tips if they need some help or they are getting griefed or anything ill help 100%.

Dedicated time you can put into server:Id say maybe 2 to 4 months of work

What rules would you enforce as Mod, and why?:

Example 1 - Someone has a banned item but is refusing to hand it over. What do you do?:I ask him one more time nicely if he doesn't cooperate I will kick him if he still doesn't cooperate a ban or jail. No one usually doesnt cooperate after a kick.

Example 2 - Someone has pvped but is claiming they haven't and it has resulted in arguing and caps rage etc. What do you do?:I will say to them to please stop and i would ask witnesses or if you have hawkeye i could use that too.

You can put me as admin mod I don't care I just wanna help the server as a staff.

Thanks for your time.

Mod App (Please only fill out if you are 13+) :

In Game Name:RankUpGamers

How long have you been on this server:5 days... but Faithful rank

Reason for wanting position:To keep order in my timezone (EST)

What experience do you have:Modding on the "Junkyard" Massive server (400+ Players)

Why should I pick you:I just want to make the server more popular and even better

Dedicated time you can put into server:4+Hours weekends/And Monday/Wendsday (1+ Every other day)

What rules would you enforce as Mod, and why? Spamming (Thats what mods are for), Would check grief reports and tell the admins about it if Legit (To help the Admins),Killing in spawn(Big no no for new users), and would help anyone that is having an issue on the server.

Example 1 - Someone has a banned item but is refusing to hand it over. What do you do? Warn them that if they don't hand it over they will get jailed for atleast 30 minutes, And mute them if they keep "Raging"

Eample 2 - Someone has pvped but is claiming they haven't and it has resulted in arguing and caps rage etc. What do you do? Ask both sides what happend, Explain to them that PVP is allowed and tell them they will be muted and then jailed if they keep complaining.

Mod App

IGN:pwnyourass

How long have you been on the server:8 Hours 35 Minutes

i want this position bcz i have dedicated my tekkit life to this server and i also want this position because most of the time when i'm on theres no mods/owners/helpers on and if someone is griefing i can help out.

The experiance that i have is i have been admin on nearly ten servers tekkit and normal minecraft and i know how some off the plugins work.

Why you should pick me is because im on the server all the time except when im sleeping/school/out and also because im brittish i can be on the server when the owner/helper/mod are sleeping.

I have basicly dedicated my tekkit life to this server and if i serch for a server i cant find a better server than this one.

What rules would you enforce as mod,and why?

example 1:Someone has a banned item but is refusing to hand it over. What do you do?:i would ask them nicely if i can have it if they say no i would kick them and the desriction would be can i have that item if they dont respond to my question i will jail them for a certain amount of time if they still dont give i would ban them saying you had your chance.

example 2:Someone has pvped but is claiming they haven't and it has resulted in arguing and caps rage etc. What do you do?:I would ask them to stop

useing caps and rageing if they dont do that i would have to resolve to muting them untill they calm down.

Thank you for taking your time to read this pwnyourass

In Game Name:IPhone4123

How long have you been on this server: a month

Reason for wanting position:I Love to help people and inforce the rules

What experience do you have: I have helped people and enforced rules on other servers for 2 years

Why should I pick you: I WILL HELP ENFORCE THE RULES!!!!!

Dedicated time you can put into server: aBOUT 24/7

What rules would you enforce as Mod, and why? NO swearing beacuse i ahte swearing

Example 1 - Someone has a banned item but is refusing to hand it over. What do you do? either kill the player ans get the item or ban for a week

Eample 2 - Someone has pvped but is claiming they haven't and it has resulted in arguing and caps rage etc. What do you do? say stop or restart the server or kick the players

nice server if you want to hop in and play for some days.but if you want to stay and make awesome tekkit things then this server is not for you and reason is simple,they have banned both automated crafting tables and they arent included in banned items list so players are playing getting rank and then dissapointment...!i cant imagine automated factories without them!

Helper App (Please only fill out if you are 13+) :

In Game Name: Fotik9

What experience do you have: Not too much trying to learn mostly

Why should I pick you: im helpful, loyal and i enjoy this server and its members and i want to see it grow

What sort of things are you going to help with, and why? Griefing firstly because no one likes and basically be the eyes for the owners when they arent on

Example 1 - Someone joins and instantly wants help. What do you do? if im not helping someone else ill help them to the best of my ability if i cant help them that second or dont know how i will try to get someone that could

Eample 2 - People are having an argument and there is lots of spam and caps. What do you do? tell them to knock off the spam turn off the caps and cut the bickering, if they ignore then id use mute and jail abilitys

Its a shame we had to ban them, but they craft the banned items. If we could trust our players, then this would not be a problem but there's so many people out there that purposely try to cause misery, thus ruining the fun of others. Hate at them, not me.

Not hating on anyone,you should add them to boss or cieentist and make exception for others in modifyworld with *nopickup!

Helper Application

IGN:pwnyourass

What experiance do i have: i have been op on many servers and i know how to controll people if there angry or in a mood

Why you should pick me:If you do pick me i would put so much times into the server

I would ask them what do you want help for and what is it you need if they ask how do i become member i would tell them that they have to be on the server for more than 20 minites and if they ask how to be scientist i would tell them that they have to be on the server fot 60 hours but i would EG1.also tell them that there is a 3 mininte idole so if ur afk for more than three minutes then you would atomaticly get kicked.

EG2:i would ask whats the problem and i would try to help them but if they dont co operate i might have to resolve to /kick or /mute and if i had to kick i would tell them the reason why they got kicked

In Game Name:lucxy55

How long have you been on this server: 1 day

Reason for wanting position: To Help The Server Out

What experience do you have: i Own A Server

Why should I pick you: If You Pick Me I Will Keep The Server Safe From Greifers And Hackers

Dedicated time you can put into server: more than 6h a day in summer holidays

What rules would you enforce as Mod, and why? al of them so i can keep the server safe

Example 1 - Someone has a banned item but is refusing to hand it over. What do you do? if i can /invsee and take it of them if not i would get the owner to get to hand it over!

Eample 2 - Someone has pvped but is claiming they haven't and it has resulted in arguing and caps rage etc. What do you do? If I See Them I Will Kick Them For Aurguing With STaff

I really love this server! But I got muted for no reason, when I used "hate" and "server" in the same sentence I got muted. I typed "I hate the spawn killers in this server." Then I got automatacly got muted! Can you "unmute" me? My IGN is nick72ali

EDIT: I didnt know that helper came before mod so i filled out this form :/ my server helper is a higher position then mod ^^

Hi me again.. i thought i would try applying again now that i have had more time to get to know some of the people on the server

unless its a one application per person then i will be sad D:

In Game Name:maxjr10101

What experience do you have:im a server manager and i own a server

Why should I pick you:because im very helpful and easy to understand

What sort of things are you going to help with, and why?I want to help the newer players get a feel for the server before they get killed because when i was new here i got killed by advanced players and i dont want that to happen to other people

Example 1 - Someone joins and instantly wants help. What do you do? explain the duties of helpers and also the amount of time they put into the server

Eample 2 - People are having an argument and there is lots of spam and caps. What do you do? Ask them to calm down and to explain to me the issue. if the fighting is still out of hand i would mute them and jail them

Why did i get banned? i literally didnt do anything? i even payed $5 towards donation of server? I was just changing my nickname then it banned me? plz help, i dont understand. its been 10 hours since i payed for donorship and i didnt get it, now im banned for nothing. :(

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons