[3.1.2] ArcadeMC - Evolution [PvP][40 Slots][Open][Factions, Autorank, Custom Plugin] No griefing!

DomIsAmazing27

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod App

In Game Name: xXslykidXx

How long have you been on this server: 45h 20m

Reason for wanting position: Because I put a lot of time into this server and I want to get something more out of it.

What experience do you have: Not much but i have been playing tekkit for a long time now and have learned quite alot about it. I have also run my own server in the past.

Why should I pick you: Because I have put a lot of time and effort into this server and I plan to help anyone who needs it. I also want to stop or minimize griefing because its really frustrating having been griefd and I don't want anyone being annoyed or frustrated .

Dedicated time you can put into server: Alot of hours I have already donated so that shows you that I am dedicated to this server because I payed money towards it

What rules would you enforce as Mod, and why?: Griefing results in ban because its not fair that they grief and nothing happens because people work hard at building things and then someone just ruins it in a couple of seconds and that is not fair

Example 1 - Someone has a banned item but is refusing to hand it over. What do you do? I will ask them one to hand it over maximum 5 times and if they dont they will be jailed until they co-operate

Eample 2 - Someone has pvped but is claiming they haven't and it has resulted in arguing and caps rage etc. What do you do? I will ask them to calm down and if they dont i will mute them for 1 minute then unmute them and if they keep going i will mute them for 2 minutes and it will double every time they keep raging

Thank you for your time

Was playing on this server for a couple of days and the admins especially Achilles9802 swore and threatened a lot of players including myself when I was on. Saying he was going to ****ing ban people left and right for minuscule things.

I can live with the verbal abuse but today there where about 35+ people playing and the admins kicked everyone off because they were going to film. Not giving any warnings in advance about it or anything. Just for the fun of it.

I did not really feel respected on this server at all. Way to much abuse for my tastes to be honest.

I won’t be coming back to this server anytime soon. I’m glad I did not donate for sure (Which I do often on server I like).

Good day.

/Dannnn

You didn't have warnings because we didnt know we were going to do it, and we had to do it quickly. It wasnt for very long, so its hardly a big deal...could have just gone and got some snacks or something like a normal person? And we have a proper enjin forum for things like this, so thanks for posting it in the wrong place bringing a load of new people online...

Hidden

I loved this server, Best server, Huh? NO! The admins are rude, And give you NO respect unless your TheBoss or Scientist. And even then they won't even talk to you unless you're a helper or mod. The owner is cranky and thinks that everything good that you have is NOT legit. I got banned from this server, I had 45 hours constantly dedicated to this server I was ranked TheBoss and a Helper. And I got banned from suspected duping. Which is okay it would get sorted out, Except they DON'T care if you were banned and I'm told to go kill myself when I try to join. The message says "Banned: Go kill yourself" Whatever though. Don't give this server a try. Just saying.

Hidden

I loved this server, Best server, Huh? NO! The admins are rude, And give you NO respect unless your TheBoss or Scientist. And even then they won't even talk to you unless you're a helper or mod. The owner is cranky and thinks that everything good that you have is NOT legit. I got banned from this server, I had 45 hours constantly dedicated to this server I was ranked TheBoss and a Helper. And I got banned from suspected duping. Which is okay it would get sorted out, Except they DON'T care if you were banned and I'm told to go kill myself when I try to join. The message says "Banned: Go kill yourself" Whatever though. Don't give this server a try. Just saying.

Highlight nr1: Indeed so, at least from what I experienced.

Highlight nr2: The level of maturity speaks for itself does it not? "Go kill yourself" I mean really?

And also DomIsAmazing27 I lost my only MFSU and some other misc stuff so its not "hardly a big deal" as you put it.

I asked some random admin (forgot the name) about giving me a new one and he said no. So then I posted here about my experience at your server.

I have a slight feeling DomIsAmazing27 that you will encounter more complaints from other people not just me in the near future.

This is also the last time I'm checking this post as I'm playing at another tekkit server now.

Good bye and good day to you sir.

Hidden

Highlight nr1: Indeed so, at least from what I experienced.

Highlight nr2: The level of maturity speaks for itself does it not? "Go kill yourself" I mean really?

And also DomIsAmazing27 I lost my only MFSU and some other misc stuff so its not "hardly a big deal" as you put it.

I asked some random admin (forgot the name) about giving me a new one and he said no. So then I posted here about my experience at your server.

I have a slight feeling DomIsAmazing27 that you will encounter more complaints from other people not just me in the near future.

This is also the last time I'm checking this post as I'm playing at another tekkit server now.

Good bye and good day to you sir.

Yayy :D Someone gets it.

Hidden

I see theres alot of problems here. Ok first things first, if you post an unban appeal please include your IGN so i can actually unban you

1)Please post applications on the correct website: evolutiontekkit.enjin.com

2)Please don't fight with Dtr06 and dont say things like that, he is MUCH more intelligent than you will ever be.

Please, I got banned from the ban hammer or Dtr06 said I created a lag machine using pulsing lamps and I did a first time, then Dtr06 got rid of it saying it was a warning, so I didnt create a replacement, I just let it be, then all of a sudden, I get blamed for doing it again, which I didn't and he ban's me, and now I have being enjoying this server and it is a great server so please can I be unbanned, i love this server, my name is skids212, please! I didn't mack another "lag machine", I just was making a rail,way which u said was fine and I was making solar panels, then he ban's me. Please unban me, it's a great server and I have made so many friends and made so many things to lose it all for something I didn't do, please unban me, please please please please Please Please Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading

skids212

Hidden

As you could tell, my minecraft username is skids212, please unban me, it's like Dtr hates me for no reason, i did make pulsing lights before, but I stoped and never did it again and he bans me, it's like he is holding grudges on players for what I'm reading on this thread, Dtr is so mean to me, why is he mean like this, just because I did something in the past, he hate's me forever, please can I be let back onto the server, I enjoy playing tekkit and I only got my minecraft account like 10 days ago and I'm loving tekkit and this server, I love creating things with friends and I'm like 400 mins from scientist, so please can I come back, ether Dtr was holding a grudge against me or he misunderstood me for doing something wrong, I just love this server and I would like to come back please, thank you so much, I understand dom and Kieran put a lot of time and effort into this server and I love how much they have put into this server and I would love to come back and unban me from this server, thank you.

Please unban me, PLEASE!

Skids212

Oh yeah and we dont tolerate dupers, and helpers that don't actually help.

Thread cleaned. Do not argue with server admins on the server thread. The moderators here do not have control over how servers are administrated, and we don't feel like dealing with drama on the forums. If you want a server admin to treat you with respect, make the dispute/request private, and be polite. If you can't at least do that, I wouldn't expect much. If you don't get the result you want, go play on a different server.

Thread cleaned. Do not argue with server admins on the server thread. The moderators here do not have control over how servers are administrated, and we don't feel like dealing with drama on the forums. If you want a server admin to treat you with respect, make the dispute/request private, and be polite. If you can't at least do that, I wouldn't expect much. If you don't get the result you want, go play on a different server.

I really appreciate it...i have made a whole separate website for them to do this, so i can try to help them out...

I really appreciate it...i have made a whole separate website for them to do this, so i can try to help them out...

I'm not making drama or crying I'm just stating facts. When I wasn't banned you guys had about 50 people on at average and now you only have 15. Too bad. I helped TONS. And I never duplicated. You obviously aren't that good at tekkit to get that much RM.

I'm not making drama or crying I'm just stating facts. When I wasn't banned you guys had about 50 people on at average and now you only have 15. Too bad. I helped TONS. And I never duplicated. You obviously aren't that good at tekkit to get that much RM.

Actually over the past few days weve had the server full quite alot...

Actually over the past few days weve had the server full quite alot...

I had the IP on add server and every time I went to go play a server I saw a few amount of players and chuckled. It's nice to enter another server with a good mood. Also the admins said I was going to build a house out of rm and dm blocks, Which doesn't make any sense and I could see that you would think I was duplicating with that thought, But I was only building the floor of one room. So....

And the spawn killing thing was they were running towards me like they were trying to kill me, soi was defending myself. then they killed me. I'm not sure which situation, but all of them were the resulted in me dying, not them being killed by me.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons