[3.1.2] ArcadeMC - Evolution [PvP][40 Slots][Open][Factions, Autorank, Custom Plugin] No griefing!

DomIsAmazing27

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey Dom, ollster here, this isn't an "unban" me thing I just wanted to let you know that one of your admins/mods are a bit ... well a bit of a dickhead. Devil and I were going though the maze, you know, the maze at spawn to get in. So I started saying like oh, this is a troll there is no exit, we've been going around for ages. so a staff member started getting really defensive saying dude read the signs, it says no asking for help.so we said no and that we were just asking if it was a troll. then one staff went on a rant about how only 9gagers say "troll" and said how all 9gagers were dicks. So I called them discriminating bastards. which was true, and I doubt they took any offence in it. 5 seconds later i got banned for "just because". Devill kept going though the maze looking for a way out. then he said I've been going though this for ages. This is a Troll. then a staff said okay it is not a troll, and stop saying troll it's annoying. so devill said who are you to tell me what to say. and then he gets banned for "bye". devill said it was the head admin that was talking to him. I Hope this gets sorted out because I don't think people like that should be a staff but it's not up to me, it's your server. sorry i didn't post this on your website, i posted it on this because i couldn't be bothered to sign up to your forums :P and I don't really think it is that important. Well thinks for reading. peace out.

Helper App (Please only fill out if you are 13+) :

In Game Name: JacJac129

What experience do you have: I have had little experience moderating or in this case "helping" but i do know when and how to use the commands... And when people get out of hand or need some help I am usually the first to help.

Why should I pick you: You should pick me because of my helpfulness, I also believe that I am "pretty" liked on the server and believe if I am picked I will maintain, to the best of my abilities, peace on the server. You should pick me because I really want to see this server to grow more than it already has.

What sort of things are you going to help with, and why?I would try and help anyone that has been griefed. Mainly because no one really likes it and it should be taken care of in a responsible way.

Example 1 - Someone joins and instantly wants help. What do you do? If I am not helping someone else ill help them to the best of my ability. If I cant help them that second or don't know how I will try to get someone that could help them or try and guide them as much as possible.

Example 2 - People are having an argument and there is lots of spam and caps. What do you do? I would polity tell them to be quiet ad and try to get them to stop. If they do not stop I will first exercise my /jail ability, If the arguing continues to be out of hand i will temp /mute them until they cool down.

Helper App (Please only fill out if you are 13+) :

In Game Name: JacJac129

What experience do you have: I have had little experience moderating or in this case "helping" but i do know when and how to use the commands... And when people get out of hand or need some help I am usually the first to help.

Why should I pick you: You should pick me because of my helpfulness, I also believe that I am "pretty" liked on the server and believe if I am picked I will maintain, to the best of my abilities, peace on the server. You should pick me because I really want to see this server to grow more than it already has.

What sort of things are you going to help with, and why?I would try and help anyone that has been griefed. Mainly because no one really likes it and it should be taken care of in a responsible way.

Example 1 - Someone joins and instantly wants help. What do you do? If I am not helping someone else ill help them to the best of my ability. If I cant help them that second or don't know how I will try to get someone that could help them or try and guide them as much as possible.

Example 2 - People are having an argument and there is lots of spam and caps. What do you do? I would polity tell them to be quiet ad and try to get them to stop. If they do not stop I will first exercise my /jail ability, If the arguing continues to be out of hand i will temp /mute them until they cool down.

Sorry i don't accept applications from here.

Great server with great staff. Tackle grief as quickly and as effectively as we can whenever reported. Any questions are answered ASAP and joining the community is very easy! As long as you have patience, you'll have no problem blending in! Hope you join and enjoy the server as much as the rest of us!

Kathy

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons