[3.1.2] ArcadeMC - Evolution [PvP][40 Slots][Open][Factions, Autorank, Custom Plugin] No griefing!

DomIsAmazing27

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This servers spawn for new players looking for a home is a joke. I could not get out of spawn tryed for 20 mins then gave up. Not a problem, I'm sure there is a number of servers more new player friendly than this one.

This servers spawn for new players looking for a home is a joke. I could not get out of spawn tryed for 20 mins then gave up. Not a problem, I'm sure there is a number of servers more new player friendly than this one.

It's not a case of spawn being a 'joke', just there is a test for new players who join the server. It is a test that stops people like you from joining in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

Mod App (Please only fill out if you are 13+) :

In Game Name:nicolaie398

How long have you been on this server:iv been on for more than 70 hours and this is my permenent server.

Reason for wanting position:i want to help in makeing stuff for the spawn, i want to help with greefing cases and find out who greefed.

What experience do you have:Logblock,Worldedit Etc.

Why should I pick you:I am the best you can trust I help players give them tips if they need some help or they are getting griefed or anything ill help 100%.

Dedicated time you can put into server:Id say maybe 2 to 6 months of work

What rules would you enforce as Mod, and why?:no swereing beacuz i dont want littler kids to learn those words

Example 1 - Someone has a banned item but is refusing to hand it over. What do you do?:I ask him one more time nicely if he doesn't cooperate I will kick him if he still doesn't cooperate a ban or jail. No one usually doesnt cooperate after a kick.

Example 2 - Someone has pvped but is claiming they haven't and it has resulted in arguing and caps rage etc. What do you do?:I will say to them to please stop and i would ask witnesses or if you have hawkeye i could use that too.

You can put me as admin mod I don't care I just wanna help the server as a staff.

Thanks for your time

Helper App (Please only fill out if you are 13+) :

In Game Name: nicolaie398

What experience do you have: iv played tekkit for months

Why should I pick you: beacuz im loyal if some1 needs help il help them even if i dont know what to do

What sort of things are you going to help with, and what? mostly magic but i ther ask how to use a blast furnace il say u need to put iron in it and itl make steel

Example 1 - Someone joins and instantly wants help. What do you do? if im not helping someone else ill help them to the best of my ability if i cant help them that second or dont know how i will try to get someone that could

Eample 2 - People are having an argument and there is lots of spam and caps. What do you do? tell them to knock off the spam turn off the caps and cut the bickering, if they ignore then id use mute and jail abilitys

• 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons