My Server Set up so far....

1. Try giving them -gods.reload

3. modifyworld.* is what you should give to users who want to do everything, like build, move, walk, eat, kill, etc.

4. WorldEdit is fine, the only plugins I've seen give out permissions as default are Lottery+ and MobArena for the classes

5. Also only for ops or users with correct permissions

I'd recommend a logging plugin like HawkEye for extra protection against griefers, if you plan on having an economy, there are plugins such as iConomy and BOSEeconomy available. I'd also recommend Essentials which.. gives you all the essentials.

1. Try giving them -gods.reload

3. modifyworld.* is what you should give to users who want to do everything, like build, move, walk, eat, kill, etc.

4. WorldEdit is fine, the only plugins I've seen give out permissions as default are Lottery+ and MobArena for the classes

5. Also only for ops or users with correct permissions

I'd recommend a logging plugin like HawkEye for extra protection against griefers, if you plan on having an economy, there are plugins such as iConomy and BOSEeconomy available. I'd also recommend Essentials which.. gives you all the essentials.

Got Essentials LWC and Noitem Added and working! TY

You can use NoItem if you decide to switch. It works great for me.

- noitem.(nopick|nodrop|noplace|nobreak|nohold|nowear|nocraft|nouse).(46|126|153|164|214|237|4095|7303|26522|26564|26525|246.5|233|30208*|239|155|150.1|208.2|207|179|223|4303|4304|4305)

For example.

OK All EE items disabled!

Any other mod too OP?

Also trying to get towny advance to load in my server but I keep getting mod disabled and a question asking is it up to date using v0.80.1.0

I downloaded the 1.2.5 one thinking the 1.3 would cause problems

I also get unable to read craft bukkit version and towny requires version 2149 or higer.

Do I need to download the 1.3 version?

Also I cant create sell and buy signs when in op mode?

Configs are the key to victory:

version:

# If enabled we will not check the CraftBukkit version at startup.

bypass_version_check: 'true'

You want version .81 or higher as they deal with fakeplayers better. What trading plugin are you using? I'd check the config as it probably disables interaction while in gamemode 1 (if that's what you mean by op mode).

Configs are the key to victory:

version:

# If enabled we will not check the CraftBukkit version at startup.

bypass_version_check: 'true'

You want version .81 or higher as they deal with fakeplayers better. What trading plugin are you using? I'd check the config as it probably disables interaction while in gamemode 1 (if that's what you mean by op mode).

Yes I found out that signs are disabled by default now have to go in delete the # next to the signs name to enable them.