Dear god dont flame me :( SSP to SMP

Eyeball114

I know I know this should be known at this point but just a question on it. Is converting a SSP world to SMP world the same way as it is on vanilla minecraft? I couldnt get it to load so Im sure it was just a user error but wanted to make sure their isnt any special steps for tekkit. :/ Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Just as confirmation, if you play Tekkit SSP, you can exchange worlds with SMP.

HOW?????????????????? I've spent that last hour trying to figure out how to convert my Single player Tekkit map to multiplayer and nowhere can I get a straight answer! What file do I need to move where? Do I need a convertor program or not? I don't see anything labeled "world" or "World_nether" or anything that looked like the SMP maps location in Appdata/Roaming/.techniclauncher/tekkit, am I just looking in the wrong location? I'm really really pissed off that after a dozen different google searches this is closest I can find to an answer.

HOW?????????????????? I've spent that last hour trying to figure out how to convert my Single player Tekkit map to multiplayer and nowhere can I get a straight answer! What file do I need to move where? Do I need a convertor program or not? I don't see anything labeled "world" or "World_nether" or anything that looked like the SMP maps location in Appdata/Roaming/.techniclauncher/tekkit, am I just looking in the wrong location? I'm really really pissed off that after a dozen different google searches this is closest I can find to an answer.

just drag the world inside your saves folder in appdata/roaming/techniclauncher/tekkit/saves into ur multiplayer folder

just drag the world inside your saves folder in appdata/roaming/techniclauncher/tekkit/saves into ur multiplayer folder

Tried the main folder and then put it in the World subfolder of my multiplayer folder and that seemed to do it. THANK YOU! Only issue I have is the CMD box Keeps giving me a warning that the railcraft save date is not in Gzip format, but it doesn't seem to be effecting gameplay

Tried the main folder and then put it in the World subfolder of my multiplayer folder and that seemed to do it. THANK YOU! Only issue I have is the CMD box Keeps giving me a warning that the railcraft save date is not in Gzip format, but it doesn't seem to be effecting gameplay

no problemo :) can i have ip of your server to play on it?

Delete your railcraft.dat file in your world folder.