texture packs?

Yea theres one by Sphax called BDCraft but you'll have to browse the forum on the Texture Packs website to find the download for the Tekkit stuff. If you wanna see a bit of it here is 1 of 4 (currently) of a video for Tekkit and the Texture Pack.

(they include the link to the Texture Pack in there as well)

Yea theres one by Sphax called BDCraft but you'll have to browse the forum on the Texture Packs website to find the download for the Tekkit stuff. If you wanna see a bit of it here is 1 of 4 (currently) of a video for Tekkit and the Texture Pack.

(they include the link to the Texture Pack in there as well)

You should mention the Sphax PureBDCraft that has the technic textures is only the x128 version. Depending on the OPs computer that can be very taxing.

There is currently a project in the works to port the x32 Tronic to technic but it literally just started. There are not that many that cover the whole pack but I think each mod has support in a few if you don't mind certain things looking a little funky or fugly. You COULD also mesh texture packs together if you know how to. But that still might look kinda fugly.

Actually I'm using the x64 version and it has everything but the weapons mod currently. I don't know if they plan to add that in or not but I currently have tried and tested the x64 one and it works perfectly fine for me. I didn't think I'd have to mention that because I hadn't heard of it not working if you weren't running x128 version. Sorry if it doesn't work for anyone but as far as I've tried it has for me.

(Sorry meant to put this in as well)

Here's the link to BDCraft http://bdcraft.net/

And the link to the Tekkit supporting pack http://bdcraft.net/node/65