Setting up buycraft with tekkit O.o

lambor009

I have heard from some people that buycraft doesn't work with tekkit or you have to set it up differently... is this true? Or is it the same thing? Please comment :)

Thanks

- lambor009

Bolded, italicized and underlined so you're sure to see it ;)

EDIT: Just threw Buycraft in. Not having any issues with my setup. Have you actually tried yet or are just seeking information?

I have heard from some people that buycraft doesn't work with tekkit or you have to set it up differently... is this true? Or is it the same thing? Please comment :)

Thanks

- lambor009

I didn't have a single problem setting up buycraft. It was the exact same way as on a regular CraftBukkit Server.

If you have any problems with it, PM me!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you read the support here, it states that "We are currently working on creating a port for Tekkit Lite." However, if you are using Tekkit Classic, you have to use Buycraft 4.7 which can be found here.

This is very important. When you first install the plugin, make sure you stop the server right away. Let it run long enough to generate the default configuration, but not long enough to auto-update. If you let it auto-update, it will download a new version that doesn't work. To prevent this from happening, open the configuration file found in the Buycraft folder in you plugins folder and change "autoUpdate" from "true" to "false".