[3.1.2]TeamTekkit! [PvP] [48 slots] [No Banned Items] [Multiverse] [Hardcore Anarchy]

TeamTekkit

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you whitelist me, i can help rebuild the server

I hope you do realize they probably aren't paying attention to this forum as they are busy trying to fix the server.

Also I doubt that they will need to rebuild, that is unless the host they're with are complete dunces and didn't back up.

And yes. I saw you and I thought: Really man? Have some patients...

This is your app? Im sorry but this is way way to short. Y

You've failed to realize the reason I'm pissed at you. I don't care if you have more players then me, I really don't. I felt bad for leaving. And I really thought out the whole server thing. I planned for you to accept my terms, while being sour, so you'd be encouraged to learn how to do plugin configuration and bug fixing, so by the time the 3 days were up and I was ready to give it to you.. You wouldn't need it. That's what I planned, but like usual, you rushed to conclusions and overreacted like always. You're conceited. You think numbers on a server are what makes a good server? Nope. It's the people behind it, and I'm very disappointed that you haven't learned this. However. You've insulted me on more then 3 occasions. You arrogant little punk. How dare you use my personal information against me, after all I've done for you and your server. And guess what happens when 1.3.1 hits jay? All plugins break, and your map needs to be conversion. This door is closed to you. Good day.

You've failed to realize the reason I'm pissed at you. I don't care if you have more players then me, I really don't. I felt bad for leaving. And I really thought out the whole server thing. I planned for you to accept my terms, while being sour, so you'd be encouraged to learn how to do plugin configuration and bug fixing, so by the time the 3 days were up and I was ready to give it to you.. You wouldn't need it. That's what I planned, but like usual, you rushed to conclusions and overreacted like always. You're conceited. You think numbers on a server are what makes a good server? Nope. It's the people behind it, and I'm very disappointed that you haven't learned this. However. You've insulted me on more then 3 occasions. You arrogant little punk. How dare you use my personal information against me, after all I've done for you and your server. And guess what happens when 1.3.1 hits jay? All plugins break, and your map needs to be conversion. This door is closed to you. Good day.

Lol. The world can be easily converted. I have already loaded it into minecraft 1.3 And I have learned plugins by now.

He was only really active here for the first few pages, and he wasn't being disruptive then, either. I have no clue what kind of invisible shenanigans you two are involved in, but i swear, i will turn this car around RIGHT NOW.

He was only really active here for the first few pages, and he wasn't being disruptive then, either. I have no clue what kind of invisible shenanigans you two are involved in, but i swear, i will turn this car around RIGHT NOW.

What do you mean by that :S I dont want any trouble. I just want to run my server in peace thats all. I am sorry to have taken your time.

I mean that while he may have come across as a deuche in his last post, unless he stays here and keeps it up, it's just one of the dangers of running a server. Butts get hurt all the time.

In an unrelated note, i'd like to urge your userbase to put more effort into their posts. One line posts and "lol awesome server" and posts that consist of nothing but a smiley face are all actually in violation of the "golden rule" here.

• Golden Rule: Ask yourself, "Is my post or reply actually interesting, funny, or contributing to the discussion at hand?" - if not, don't post.

I mean that while he may have come across as a deuche in his last post, unless he stays here and keeps it up, it's just one of the dangers of running a server. Butts get hurt all the time.

In an unrelated note, i'd like to urge your userbase to put more effort into their posts. One line posts and "lol awesome server" and posts that consist of nothing but a smiley face are all actually in violation of the "golden rule" here.

Alright. Hey thanks for all the help. Your cooperation is appreciated. Jay =P