[3.1.2]TeamTekkit! [PvP] [48 slots] [No Banned Items] [Multiverse] [Hardcore Anarchy]

TeamTekkit

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops. =P

I'm sorry, as I've been teaching this fellow how to run a server. He back stabbed me, and he is currently now learning the hard way on how to be an Admin.

Not interested in anyones drama. if you two don't get along now for whatever reason, you can both jolly well leave each other alone. The internet is a big place.

Not interested in anyones drama. if you two don't get along now for whatever reason, you can both jolly well leave each other alone. The internet is a big place.

This is a very true statement. I imagine how annoyed you may be right now, since I deal with a lot of similar issues like this one on my server. I'm going to stop this now. Sorry for taking up any of your time. And good call on your part for posting. I can see why you're a Moderator. Thanks.

As far as I know it was Ytank with a destruction catalyst. Kinda sucks because me and my friend have been trying to seriously play tekkit. I hope the griefers aren't here because of the drama that has been started, because it is frustrating when you are trying to have fun but can't, because the server is down to rebuild the server.

Since its says staff and i already donated that doesnt matter I would like to apply for staff I am 13 years old i am experienced with tekkit If you can communicate with me i have xbox and my gamer tag is Soup man 2. I am a mod on another server and that server has been around for 4 years now and i am expirenced with people and and i do help others and i do respect the rules of servers I dont hack and i dont like hackers and i do say [Can i help with anything] if it is needed or i just say it for people that are shy I dont abuse powers and i do enforce most of the rules.

Because if it does then [You cant just throw away everything] we can rebuild i relise everything is gone but Alot of servers can start over i do relise you have put in alot of work into the server i can understand that you can have restrictions with the people you chose.

That and then i dont want my $30 down the drain

This is one of the best public tekkit servers I've seen mainly because all the items are in witch means it's actually tekkit and that there's only thirty people alowed at a time witch is way better than those big public servers that can fit 150 people at at time

This is one of the best public tekkit servers I've seen mainly because all the items are in witch means it's actually tekkit and that there's only thirty people alowed at a time witch is way better than those big public servers that can fit 150 people at at time

I am glad you like it =)