Old server's thread randomly bumped by somebody, please remove :)

Avalkiz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name - Steve

IGN - RoboticAsian

Age - 15

Minecraft experience - Since 1.6

Tekkit experience - About a week, but I have played with its other mods such as IC2 and RP2 with months of experience for each of those mods.

Time playing MC per day - Usually an hour or so, more on the weekends.

Why do you want to join the server - I'm looking for some stable and good servers so I can at least be able to create something huge in a server. I have ambition when playing minecraft.

Name - Josh

IGN - juiceball

Age - 17

Minecraft experience - been playing since Beta 1.1

Tekkit experience - I have been playing the Technic pack since before the Launcher was created so i have been playing tekkit since it was properly released in the launcher

Time playing MC per day - Usually and Hour, more so on weekends

Why do you want to join the server - I enjoy tekkit a lot but i have found single-player rather boring. I am looking for a fun community for me to really enjoy tekkit with.

Name -Rob

IGN -BrambleclawO_O(yes I know its a stupid IGN :P)

Age -13

Minecraft experience -Since 1.0.0 came out

Tekkit experience -Ive been playing tekkit for 2 week

Time playing MC per day -Depends, 1-5 hours

Why do you want to join the server -I want to play on a small tekkit server where you dont need to join a faction or get griefed constantly.

Name - Alan

IGN - Vahlkin

Age - 15

Minecraft experience - None, I've only played the Tekkit version.

Tekkit experience - Played for 2 months

Time playing MC per day - a few hours. When school starts it will be less, but I'll still be active

Why do you want to join the server - Because I want a fresh new server.

Name - Sam

IGN - sayhisam1

Age - 13

Minecraft experience - I have been punching trees since 1.7.3

Tekkit experience - I have played on a variety of servers, ranging from PvP to a company based theme, although either the staff got corrupted(abuse of power), dupers came and ruined it, or it just died out because of lack of players.

Time playing MC per day - I will probably be on around 1 - 4 hours a day, depending on my school work and other factors.

Why do you want to join the server - I feel that this server will be a fun experience, and hopefully will not die out. I also hope to meet a variety of new players.

Name - Gauss

IGN - Necrose_b

Age - 21

Minecraft experience - since the alpha days with the true green colors..except for those creepers...

Tekkit experience - 5-6 months

Time playing MC per day - 1-3 hours a day

Why do you want to join the server - Looking for a server where an a-hole wont grief everything...

PS: I tried joining but for some reason it says "communication error" after somebody teleported me to the village, lol....

Name - Dan

IGN - Pantong

Age - 21

Minecraft experience - since Alpha, played on every release. Hosted server's for my irl community since 1.8

Tekkit experience - 1 month of experience, i know most of the recipes without NEI. Dont Use EE much

Time playing MC per day - 2-8 Hr's (depending on day)

Why do you want to join the server - i play with my gf on my server but we only play together, don't wanna play solo and most other servers been around forever. Would like to start, on a starting server, and provide server experience as needed.

IGN - Drago9889

Age - 13

Minecraft experience - Been killin' creepers since 1.7!

Tekkit experience - 3-4 Months, quite a pro :3

Time playing MC per day - 3-4 Hrs.

Why do you want to join the server - Since I have a variety of servers, but they have a lack of players.. It gets boring with nobody else, but I think this server will be much better!

Name - Ryan

IGN - LightningMan01

Age - 16

Minecraft experience - I have been Playing Minecraft since last October 7th and was playing on my Buddy's account 2 weeks before a.e. September 23 giving me a total of 339 Days worth of experience and fun, This has allowed me to build all sorts of neat things ranging from homes to towers which were a lot of fun to build.

Tekkit experience - Now as far as how long I've been playing Tekkit, well I forget the date I started messing around with it, even then I was playing around with Red Power 2 as a standalone long before I found out about Tekkit. I think I found out and started playing around with Red Power 2 maybe some time in early to late November. From there I found out about Tekkit and the Technic Launcher around mid February and got into around Late March but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. Even then I will say this much I can Build very complex Red Power Circuit's and Machines with out skipping a beat, hell I made automatic farms with Red Power alone along with very extensive cobblestone generator machines for SkyBlock and condensers alike. The Shorter version of my stick is I am a massive RP2 Fan and one hell of a Redstoner, I would make a great addition to any Tekkit Server.

Time playing MC per day - Um.... If my explanation on my Tekkit experience was any indication then your in for a treat, I have a lot of down time seeing as I only have a few classes per semester thanks to Vo-Tech so I have a lot of free time for me to just sit around and elaborate on my contraptions and experiments in Tekkit and Life, so you can imagine that I'll be on alot, and I hope it help!

Why do you want to join the server - In short to help out a growing Community with my Redstone and Red Power expertise and to be exposed to an awesome Community, in which I can have an awesome time palling around and enjoying the Tekkit experience with everyone.

Thanks You for your time, FeedBack on my application would be much appreciated! Till Then!

Name -Connor

IGN -cspn2110

Age -13

Minecraft experience - since 1.2.4

Tekkit experience - a couple weeks but ive played buildcraft mod for 3 months

Time playing MC per day - about 2-3 hours and more on weekends

Why do you want to join the server - i want to join because it seems like a stable server and i want a whitelisted server so i can make friends and not get greifed. <3

Name: For years I have been known as Aoren. For all intents and purposes, it is my legal name by this point.

IGN: Machiovic

Minecraft Experience: Only about three months now

Tekkit Experience: New to Tekkit, but have been using the Technic pack for the last two months

Time playing Minecraft per day: It depends on the time of year, ranging from just a few hours per week to multiple hours per day.

Why do you want to join the server: I grew weary of Technic SSP and decided to try Tekkit a while back. I'm currently searching for a Tekkit server to join where hopefully the other members aren't well... I suppose you very well know what kind of people I speak of.

Name - Austin

IGN - alayne905

Age - 13

Minecraft experience - I have played minecraft since the 1.2.4 update

Tekkit experience - I have played tekkit for about one year

Time playing MC per day - about 2-3 hours longer on weekends

Why do you want to join the server. about every server I join there are someone who kills you and blows your place up with a nuke or two,and this look's like a really good server

Name - LeRoy

IGN - Doctor_Leroy

Age - 19

Minecraft experience - 6 moths

Tekkit experience - 2 months

Time playing MC per day - .... maybe 5 hours.... if not fairly close

Why do you want to join the server - Hmm.... Well Im looking to break my abstinence of Tekkit SMP, and your server seems pretty. ;).... But on a serious note, i just looking to have a good time, build some stuff, and have a smooth experience. I could ramble on more and be more of a kiss @$$ but eh... any way that is all i have to say about that.

Name - Peter

IGN - Shanas1

Age - 12

Minecraft experience - 2 1/2 years now and have been admin of 2 servers 5 time moderator

Tekkit experience - 1 year I'm pretty good

Time playing MC per day - 1-4 hrs per day

Why do you want to join the server - I'm looking for a small grey/white listed sever on tekkit for non griefing fun

Name - Maik

IGN - Maikie_G

Age - 19

Minecraft experience - Since 1.4. Been playing on and off.

Tekkit experience - Been messing around with the technic pack on and off since it came out.

Time playing MC per day - Can run well into the hours if I'm playing on a server where I can enjoy myself.

Why do you want to join the server - Relatively new server, meaning I won't have to walk a million blocks from spawn to actually find some stuff. Looks like this server has been around for a while, as the forum post about your first server stems from february. But I digress, I'm looking for a lot of fun to be had.

Name - Devon

IGN - Tsarce

Age - 19

Minecraft experience - Been playing since Alpha

Tekkit experience - Year or so

Time playing MC per day - Not very much right now. In the search for a good server.

Why do you want to join the server - Just looking for a place for me(and possibly friends) to play with Tekkit without too much troubles.

Name - Zach

IGN - Zstar121

Age - 15

Minecraft experience - 4 years now

Tekkit experience - Around going on to 1 year and a half (experienced in my case)

Time playing MC per day - Depends i usually spen 2-5 hours depends on what i have to do (e.g. Muay Thai training)

Why do you want to join the server - I have been looking for a small server to build a lovely house on it without it being griefed and as people always say Great things can come in small packages :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons