Old server's thread randomly bumped by somebody, please remove :)

Avalkiz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name -Trevor

IGN -Mrposeidon

Age -15

Minecraft experience -Ive been playing since the indev

Tekkit experience -about a month

Time playing MC per day -4

Why do you want to join the server -I had a small server with my friend but we want to play with a community

Also this is my friend and hes join for the same reason and has been playing since alpha and tekkit for a month

RostaxBanana

Name - Rowan

IGN - Rauwomos

Age - 16

Minecraft experience - Since just before the end of alpha minecraft.

Tekkit experience - Around 6 months

Time playing MC per day - About an hour and a half monday to friday and around 3 hours on the weekend.

Why do you want to join the server - I have been looking for a smallish vanilla tekkit server for quite a long time, but have been unable to find one until now :)

Name - Richard

IGN - Lerriot

Age - 15

Minecraft experience - A lot, did mostly everything <redstone, building, surviving>

Tekkit experience - About 8 months, i do quite understand all the mods except redpower, which i'm learning at this very moment.

Time playing MC per day - How much i want.

Why do you want to join the server - Wanted to find a Tekkit server for a longer time, randomly chosen this one.

Name - Kato

IGN - KatoLocke

Age - 25

Minecraft experience - Limited. I purchased the game less than a month ago.

Tekkit experience - I played solo for 1 week before playing on a friend's tekkit server up until recently. Thats about 3 weeks of running around and making solar panels.

Time playing MC per day - 2 hours on days I work, as many as 8 hours on days off without school. Many breaks are taken.

Why do you want to join the server - Its vanilla. I just want to play without getting blown up. Why is it hard to just play Minecraft, you now?

Name - Angel

IGN - trybibi

Age - 24

Minecraft experience - been playing since Beta 1.1

Tekkit experience - I have been playing the Technic pack since before the Launcher was created so i have been playing
tekkit
since it was properly released in the launcher

Time playing MC per day - Usually 3-4h, more so on weekends

Why do you want to join the server - I enjoy tekkit a lot but i have found single-player rather boring. I am looking for a fun community for me to really enjoy tekkit with.

• 2 weeks later...

Name - William

IGN - Carnaugh

Age - 30

Minecraft experience - Since alpha

Tekkit experience - Over a year

Time playing MC per day - 1-4 hours

Why do you want to join the server - Looking for a server without excessive mods and still uses EE without the energy collectors.

Name - Briggs

IGN - Dizzy2345

Age -15

Minecraft experience - I started playing the July of 2010. I know a lot, and have played on a lot of other servers. I'm also really good with tekkit! :)

Tekkit experience - I've played it for a year, and know a lot. There is still a lot I need to learn. I mainly use industrial craft and buildcraft. I know a little about redpower though.

Time playing MC per day - Not a ton during the weekdays, mainly on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Saturdays and Sundays I can play a lot. (3-4 hrs).

Why do you want to join the server - The server seems small, and I like small servers. I also enjoy tekkit and love tekkit survival servers. I also don't like greifing, and this is a non-greifing server. I really look forward to playing on this server, so I really hope I get whitelisted! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Name -Chase

IGN -GoldenPiggies

Age- 15

Minecraft experience -I have been playing minecraft since alpha, I know everything about the game.

Tekkit experience - I'm still a bit scratchy on tekkit, But I know the mods and all of the crafting recipes.

Time playing MC per day -1-3 hours depending on what day.

Why do you want to join the server -I love small tekkit servers that don't have greifers just like this one.

Name- Ethan.

IGN- Handycap_ducky.

Age- 12.

Minecraft experience- I have played for about a year now.

Tekkit experience - i learned of Tekkit about two months ago and know i am in love with it!

Time player MC per day- depending what day i will play usally 1-4 hours.

Why do you want to join the server- all the other servers have griefers and so many banned items but this one looks like it barely has any.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons