Old server's thread randomly bumped by somebody, please remove :)

Avalkiz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name - Canaan

IGN -Kaynunn

Age -13

Minecraft experience -Since Beta

Tekkit experience -Been playing for about 1-2 weeks.

Time playing MC per day -3-4 hours. Im addicted.

Why do you want to join the server -I'd like to join a whitelisted server because some of my friends or in it. I like how grey listed , so you can't be griefed . Plus I really love Tekkit , and being on a server would be so much fun.

Name - Xander

IGN - LordAnemoi

Age - 18

Minecraft experience - Been playing since the transition to Beta and have played ever since.

Tekkit experience - Been using Tekkit for about 3 months and have an in depth knowledge of EE2, Buildcraft and I am teaching myself how to use RedPower2.

Time playing MC per day - Depending on college, 2 to 5 hours.

Why do you want to join the server - I like to be part of a community and generally help out with everyone, whether it's building or troubleshooting pipe networks.

Name - Jake

IGN - sleetygem

Age - 16

Minecraft experience - I have been playing since Alpha

Tekkit experience - I have been playing Tekkit since 2.1.1

Time playing MC per day - 2-5 hours

Why do you want to join the server - I want to join this server because I love Tekkit and want to jooin a good server

Name - Nelson

IGN - nale13

Age - 14

Minecraft experience - I have played for about two years and even am hired to build sometimes

Tekkit experience - A bit new but have caught on really quick on how to use it and what there is

Time playing MC per day - 2 hours on weekdays and about 6 on weekends

Why do you want to join the server - I need a good server with friendly people, and no griefers!

Name -Dont expect me to tell you, Becuse People can see this. (i have heard that there are people that easy can figure out who you are. So you are just geting the other stuff.)

IGN -Shasskor

Age -14

Minecraft experience -Since hunger bars

Tekkit experience -About one and a half week but i know alot of stuf

Time playing MC per day -One to tree hours per day, i'm not sure becuse of school

Why do you want to join the server -Becuse it sound nice, i want to build a large wizards tower, And it tekkit just as it's supose to be.

Name -Dont expect me to tell you, Becuse People can see this. (i have heard that there are people that easy can figure out who you are. So you are just geting the other stuff.)

IGN -Shasskor

Age -14

Minecraft experience -Since hunger bars

Tekkit experience -About one and a half week but i know alot of stuf

Time playing MC per day -One to tree hours per day, i'm not sure becuse of school

Why do you want to join the server -Becuse it sound nice, i want to build a large wizards tower, And it tekkit just as it's supose to be.

Accepted :P

Name -same opinion as Shasskor

IGN -demanzke

Age -20

Minecraft experience -started playing with the first betas

Tekkit experience -I know all the core mods for many months and tekkit since version 2

Time playing MC per day -few hours, sometimes more

Why do you want to join the server -I want to build with two friends of mine (don_alfonso and buttermilch25) on a smaller server without griefing. Our projects tend to get complex and expensive.

Name -same opinion as Shasskor

IGN -demanzke

Age -20

Minecraft experience -started playing with the first betas

Tekkit experience -I know all the core mods for many months and tekkit since version 2

Time playing MC per day -few hours, sometimes more

Why do you want to join the server -I want to build with two friends of mine (don_alfonso and buttermilch25) on a smaller server without griefing. Our projects tend to get complex and expensive.

Accepted :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons