Old server's thread randomly bumped by somebody, please remove :)

Avalkiz

Name -Jarod

IGN -TheGiftedNut

Age -13

Minecraft experience -I've been playing Minecraft for 7 months now.

Tekkit experience -I've been playing on Tekkit for 4 months and I'm pretty good.

Time playing MC per day -As much as I can.

Why do you want to join the server -I've been looking for a Tekkit server that seems new to help build, and one that dosen't have griefing.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name - Scott

IGN - xScotty1996x

Age - 15

Minecraft experience - Been Playing Minecraft For Around 1 Year Of It But I've Been Watching It For Around 18 Months. I Love Red Stone And I Also Enjoy Using Mods.

Tekkit experience - I'd Say That I've Been Playing Tekkit For Around 6 Months Now And I Have A Fairly Decent Grasp On The Mods

Time playing MC per day - I Probably Play Minecraft For Around 4-5 Hours A Day But I Have School Starting Soon So That May Decrease Just Slightly

Why do you want to join the server - I Would Like To Join The Server Because I Find Single Player Boring Because There Is No One To Talk To & I Also Enjoy Helping People With There Builds. I Am Also Annoyed With Going On A Tekkit Server That Isn't White-Listed Because After A Day Or Two Your Stuff Will Be Stolen And Undoubtedly Your House Griefed. I'm A Mature Player Who Loves To Have A Nice Chat With The Community And Have Fun.

I Am Also Interested In Applying For A Staff Position So If You Accept Me Onto Your Tekkit Server I Will Tell You A Bit More About Myself. Feel Free To Add Me On Skype @ xScotty96x

Thanks, Scott.

P.S: If You Didn't Realise I Have A Semi-OCD Condition Where I Sometimes Have To Capitalise The Start Of Every Word. :)

Name -Dan

IGN -CrumplyHades97

Age -15

Minecraft experience -a couple of years

Tekkit experience -4-5 months and i know my way around it quite week

Time playing MC per day -on a weekend 4-5 hours on weekday2-3 hours depending on school work

Why do you want to join the server because my friend (xScotty1996x) told me to join this server and i am also sick of playing single player on my own and would like to find a really enjoyable server

Name - Peter

IGN - peacektown

Age - 22

Minecraft experience - played it more than a year

Tekkit experience - played the last few months a lot of Technic SSP and a bit Tekkit

Time playing MC per day - depends how much work i have to do^^ between 30mins and several hours :D

Why do you want to join the server - Technic SSP became pretty boring so i was looking for a sweet nice server; several hours searching for a nice one i found yours and after a short peek i decided this would be a place to stay for me :D i hope im able to find a nice and helpful community here!

Name - Arno

IGN - Gr4Ss

Age - 19 this month

Minecraft experience - Been playing on and off since Alpha

Tekkit experience - 2 months, got the hang of most utility things out there now, haven't bothered with weapons yet (nor do I doubt I will anytime soon, not enough time sadly).

Time playing MC per day - As it's my holidays about 10 hours, give or take a little

Why do you want to join the server - I prefer to play on multiplayer as to be able to see what others have created and show them what I have made. And I prefer simple servers not changing the game around entirely with 36 mods.

Name - Ricky

IGN - kciD3991

Age -19

Minecraft experience - since about beta 1.2 I think

Tekkit experience - I've played almost all of the mods in tekkit before hand, but I've only played tekkit for about 2-3 weeks. I do know most of the ins and outs.

Time playing MC per day - 1-6 hours a day (will slow down by the end of the week. starting college XP)

Why do you want to join the server - looking for a vanilla server. I found one. Yay me.

Name - Dan Hartle

IGN - xDanPotx

Age - 15

Minecraft experience - 1 year this summer, i have played on many servers. I have been admin on quite a few. I can host servers.

Tekkit experience - 3-4 months im alright i mainly use the magic side because it makes life easier :P

Time playing MC per day - 1-4 hours a day.

Why do you want to join the server - It seems friendly and i dont think i will be griefed.

Name - Hazen

IGN -HammerinHazen12

Age -15

Minecraft experience -Since Minecraft version 1.0

Tekkit experience -Around 6 months

Time playing MC per day -Weekdays = 1-2 hrs., Weekends = 3-5

Why do you want to join the server -The server last server I was on, started getting memory issues...I've been looking for a server that is similar, with a great community, which I think you have.

Name - Simon Mattila

IGN - SimonMattila

Age - 14, Mature

Minecraft experience - Started playing late 2009 (During Infdev)

Tekkit experience - Some months, I consider myself good.

Time playing MC per day - I'd say about 7 hours.

Why do you want to join the server -

Becuse I want to build different stuff, IE factories, villages, empires and such with my three friends =)

---------------------------------------------------

Name - Simon Eklund

IGN - SimonEklund

Age - 14, Mature

Minecraft experience - Started playing in the early beta/late alpha.

Tekkit experience - Meybe a month? I'm still learning but I know more then the basics =)

Time playing MC per day - Meybe 2 hours? (I'm Social xD)

Why do you want to join the server - The same as above.

Name - Peter-John Andreasson (Nickname: PJ)

IGN - GodzMaul

Age - 14, Very Mature

Minecraft experience - Started playing mid alpha, around the time when Nether first were introduced.

Tekkit experience - Still learning, I know the basics ect.

Time playing MC per day - Around 2-3 hours?

Why do you want to join the server - Same as above. xD

Name - Tobias Sandberg

IGN - Zupp123

Age - 14, Mature

Minecraft experience - Started playing early betas.

Tekkit experience - Still learning.

Time playing MC per day - 4-5 hours?

Why do you want to join the server - hehe, same as above and to learn more about tekkit =)

P.S We don't grief, nor cause problems. We are friendly, and everything we wrote in this application is true. We don't lie.

P.P.S Our TimeZone is GMT+01 (GMT+02 During Daylight Saving)

and we are from Sweden. (The land of Minecraft xD)

Name - Gibran

IGN -unholyhero12

Age -12

Minecraft experience - I have been playing since 1.0

Tekkit experience - I have been playing since 2011. I know most recipes and i am good at buildcraft and EE. Not so much Redpower

Time playing MC per day - 5 hours a day but when school starts i will be on less, about 2- 3 hours

Why do you want to join the server - I want to play on a small whitelisted server so nobody will grief.

Name - Call me Sage if you will.

IGN - SageJiraiya

Age - 16

Minecraft experience - I have played the game since 1.7, owned it since 1.8 (no I did not pirate it :P)

Tekkit experience - Played since 2.1.1, and have had most of my experience in IC and BC, but I think they have found ways to implement EE into those.

Time playing MC per day - 3 hours or so, depends on my time available.

Why do you want to join the server - Finding a nice community is hard, especially a Tekkit one. I need a mature and friendly one, and that is what I hope for here.

Name -Thore

IGN -pyrodk

Age -16

Minecraft experience -i played since alpha :)

Tekkit experience -ca a year or more

Time playing MC per day -it depends on the day but ca 2-5 hours

Why do you want to join the server -because its really hard to find a good server, with no lagg and it also just started so that makes it extra good :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons