I'm Stuck! Help!!!

Cainusfang

Alright, so I've posting all over other walls got nothing so far. I'm trying to get just me and a friend on to a server that I set up. Server seems to run fine when I'm on it through the same machine through a localhost style set up. I've set up a hamachi and run it through that IP as well from the same machine. But, the moment that my friend or I try to access this server that I've got running fine and no warnings, can't do it. If we try and add the server, says it can't find it. If we try and direct connect to it it tries for a moment then kicks it off and says "Connection timed out." I've watched about 30 tuts and read all the release notes and everyone else seems to run fine. I'm stumped, any ideas?

You never gave us an internet service provider, so I'm just going to give you a random search bar:

Google: How to port foward with AT&T

Google: How to port foward with Verizon

Google: How to port foward with dial-up

Google: How to port foward with Time Warner Cable

Google: How to port foward with anyotherinternetservice

Go find out what type (Model#) of Router/Modem you have and look around on portforward.com. Lots of info on how to access your router and open ports you require.

Port you'll need to open is 25565.

Aslo, may have to tell your Firewall on your PC to release that port as well. Just be sure to open it for UDP and TCP.