sorting machine doesnt work?????

erniuss

Hey..... well tried everything, tried put solar panel next to it that small one and with wires to that sorting machine doesnt work tried many ways.. Please help thanks . 

You'll probably want to tell us what "everything" is that you tried.
Because I can almost guarantee that you haven't tried everything.

You'll probably want to tell us what "everything" is that you tried.Because I can almost guarantee that you haven't tried everything.

well kind of, well i tried as much as i know from my little tekkit experience ..i tried use battery box but in this version its completely different and doesnt work for me.. 

• 1 month later...

You'll probably want to tell us what "everything" is that you tried.Because I can almost guarantee that you haven't tried everything.

Well a wise man, I do the whole day looking for a way to the damn sorting machine. Instead of mocking deal with noobs, you could write how to solve this problem.

Well a wise man, I do the whole day looking for a way to the damn sorting machine. Instead of mocking deal with noobs, you could write how to solve this problem.

Try everything you haven't tried yet.
If you don't tell me what you HAVE tried, I can't help.

That said, I had a go with it, and I can't help either. Must be a way, though.

My problem is that I do not know how to bring energy to the sorting machine. The system does not work because there is no power. In tekkit Classic or Lite we had solar panels at Legends are two possible power sources but hell knows where these batteries are put to work. Without power it is not important that you mark the colors of pneumatic tubes because the items are distributed randomly, the device works as a normal retriever. Well explained to you my problem but you would not help because you did not know how it works or you're too cocky to help others. You prefer to mock noobs because you're nasty. Sorry for my google language translator.

Ha ha ha ... Now I'm sure you do not know to solve this problem, you just play omniscient. Shit you know about sorting machine in tekkit legends. I lost too much time searching for solutions, and I've had enough. I simply stop playing this fucking game.

Ha ha ha ... Now I'm sure you do not know to solve this problem, you just play omniscient. Shit you know about sorting machine in tekkit legends. I lost too much time searching for solutions, and I've had enough. I simply stop playing this fucking game.

I never claimed I knew anything.
Tell me what you've done. I'll tell you what I did. And then we can work together to sort it out, or you can indeed piss the fuck off.

I never claimed I knew anything.Tell me what you've done. I'll tell you what I did. And then we can work together to sort it out, or you can indeed piss the fuck off.

OK whatever. After two days of painstaking research I found how to use sorting machine and some other machines. Unfortunately a receiver was condeser energy. In tekkit legends do not connect sorting machine and energy condeser of pneumatic tubes. Items must first be sent to the chest and then to the energy condeser. This was my problem. End of discussion.