Haematite

[1.2.9g]Battenburg![PvE][10 slots][Whitelist] - Looking for a small community

Server Address: battenburg-vipu7v40.cloudapp.net

This will be a small, community based server - looking for mature players only.

EU Based - No Banned Items - No Disabled Mods - Dedicated 24/7

Chunk Loading Enabled / All Features Enabled - Dedicated Server

Please reply below with the following information if you're interested in joining:

Reason you want to join:

IGN: cloudust
Reason you want to join: I've been looking for a server to join for a while. None of them have the things I want as some have 'No banned Items' but instead 'Disabled Items' Some of them prevent things like "No chunk loaders in the over world" Or stuff like that. I think this would be a great small server to join, one with people you can trust instead of a bunch of random people, who will stab you in the back when they get the chance.

IGN: belfasteen
Reason you want to join: i have been looking to play with a group of people on tekkit and have fun on it without no lag and no banned items! this sounds like heaven to me haha 

Yeah, it says Internal Exception: java.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host -I'll try and re-install and see if it fixes the issues.

IGN : DeRock_
Reason : I got some free time and have no one to play minecraft with atm  :/

IGN: Jbob88

Reason: i want to play on something new and i haven't found anything yet, and i want a small community. 

You have both been whitelisted :)

It still doesn't work. I tried on Tekkit Classic and Tekkit Legends. Still nothing.

it's nether Tekkit Classic or Tekkit Legends, it's just normal Tekkit.

IGN: sniper215822

Reason you want to join: I honestly love tekkit and i wanted to make my own server but could not figure out how. I prefer to be a part of a small community that just wants to play the game and not be in a big public server that is all about griefing.

IGN: sniper215822

Reason you want to join: I honestly love tekkit and i wanted to make my own server but could not figure out how. I prefer to be a part of a small community that just wants to play the game and not be in a big public server that is all about griefing.

IGN: BluToxin
Reason you want to join: My friend cloudust invited me to play and said it was a really cool server

I have added you both to the whitelist :)

IGN: iiSergio
Reason you want to join: been looking for a small server, have a lot of free time after work. would like to start playing minecraft again

Same reason as me! whitelisted :)

Can a girlfriend of mine play with us Haematite? Her nickname is SamuelAnton [It's her brothers account :P]

Of course, added :)