Modpack Request

Bear Rivers

If a

If I see anything MLP related in the Technicpack, I will take my guns and shoot them all over their stupid bodies. No graves or crying, only shooting and laughing like a mad cyborg.

If anyone comes on the server were I'm based (tekkit world 8-4) they are driven off by the in house rednecks!

"I hate that show" The amazing atheist on mylittlepony

I think the launcher needs a "custom" option to go with the packs it has already and vanilla. Sort of like nexus mod manager does for those games :) The user could then add what mods they want in the order they want and troubleshoot/update all in one spot somewhat pain free.

That custom function would solve most problems. As long as mods weren't so damn complicated to download.

If a

If anyone comes on the server were I'm based (tekkit world 8-4) they are driven off by the in house rednecks!

"I hate that show" The amazing atheist on mylittlepony

Yeah, but the amazing atheist is an enormous dick. Google up his views on feminism. Or for much more painful reading, look up the things he's said to and about rape survivors. Dude gets NO respect from me.

Yeah, but the amazing atheist is an enormous dick. Google up his views on feminism. Or for much more painful reading, look up the things he's said to and about rape survivors. Dude gets NO respect from me.

Flamewars about the Amazing Atheist are some of the most entertaining in the world. I don't know why, but he just has this "talent" (Notice the quotation marks) to communicate his anger to everybody watching his videos, whether they're agreeing or not. A good example of high-quality flamewar created by the scandal you mentioned. Just to make that clear, I find the guy totally pitiful. I find it very sad that some people consider him a spokesman of the atheist community, being one myself.