Modpack Request

Bear Rivers

I think your laucher's fun would be doubled, if you included the Brony Mod Pack in the laucher... it's probably one of the best mod packs out there, and your launcher is the best out there for mods, so... they'd be perfect for eachother! We should get the Brony Mod Pack on the technic launcher, cause that'd be AWESOME!!

So you want the great launcher to take on a Brony mod pack? Correct me if I am wrong, but the last person I saw playing with ponies was my 6 year old niece. This pack will only make the launcher retarded and spark even more criticism than usual. We only take unique mod packs; we have Tekkit/Technic for the people who like building factories and alchemy labs; we have the Vox. box for people who like to have a super creative mode; Hack/mine for people who like to explore with friends and create their own adventure story; and we have the Yogbox for a relaxed adventure game with mods that improve mechanics. When I tried this pack myself, I thought it gave me Cancer.

I don't use voxelmodpack,

Yes you do. that modpack you posted is just the voxel modpack with mine little pony in it.

So you want the great launcher to take on a Brony mod pack? Correct me if I am wrong, but the last person I saw playing with ponies was my 6 year old niece.
I actually really like MLP. The whole huge "brony/antibrony" thing is ridiculous.

I think the stupid part is the whole flame war. should we hate on the so-called "bronies"? no. Should they attempt to turn the internets into "Super-Pony-Land!!!1!"? no. So, i mean, they stay on their side of the line, I put away the weapons.

Most of us do try to >_>. That line is a difficult thing to draw up on the internet though. I mean, the largest concentrations of hate go towards things that are clearly marked as pony stuff,Youtube channels, mods, pony threads in other forums and whatnot.

Most of us do try to >_>. That line is a difficult thing to draw up on the internet though. I mean, the largest concentrations of hate go towards things that are clearly marked as pony stuff,Youtube channels, mods, pony threads in other forums and whatnot.

The problem is that pony fandom feels... invasive to people who don't like ponies. I'm sure most honest people don't mind at all people watching a pony cartoon, but when the bronies start waving around pony avatars, doing pony references everywhere, putting ponies everywhere for everybody to see, it just feels as if they were invading our private space.

Basically, the religion saying goes for bronies too.

Pony fandom is like your (I know you're a girl, that's just how the analogy works) dick, it's alright to be proud of it and be enthusiast about it in private.

But you shouldn't start waving it around in public in the sight of everyone,

And please, don't try shoving it down my throat.

Now, now, I know bronies are mostly really nice people, and I don't think this is a subject worth a flamewar. It's just that Blobfishes and Iguanas are closer to my definition of cute than dwarf horses. :D

Hasn't most of the pony-meme-spouting died down now though? As for pony avatars, well, i just don't think people really have the priveledge of whining about what image someone else uses to identify themselves on a forum. The only thing that the brony community still seems to do a lot that irritates me is the thing that furries used to do all the time, where they would pop into a forum and go "boo-hoo-hoo everybody hates me".

Hasn't most of the pony-meme-spouting died down now though? As for pony avatars, well, i just don't think people really have the priveledge of whining about what image someone else uses to identify themselves on a forum. The only thing that the brony community still seems to do a lot that irritates me is the thing that furries used to do all the time, where they would pop into a forum and go "boo-hoo-hoo everybody hates me".

True, that trend died down a while ago actually. Thank gods memes have an average life time of two months.

The thing is only a small amount of bronys are really in your face, but theres so many of them that the small amount is alot and for those not in your face... well there not in your face so you kinda dont know of them for the most part. Its the same for all internet trends/groups/fans/ect

I think the launcher needs a "custom" option to go with the packs it has already and vanilla. Sort of like nexus mod manager does for those games :) The user could then add what mods they want in the order they want and troubleshoot/update all in one spot somewhat pain free.