Rammite Posted February 12, 2018 Posted February 12, 2018 Best tekkit server in this world! best staff, no-lag !!!!! ~Rammite
DogeRusher Posted February 16, 2018 Posted February 16, 2018 Very nice server! no lag! friendly staff and players 10/10 would recommend.
s8an Posted February 17, 2018 Posted February 17, 2018 Amaizng server! Friendly staff and good performance.
captainpatakis Posted February 17, 2018 Posted February 17, 2018 I enjoy the server, but has some lag
Rammite Posted February 17, 2018 Posted February 17, 2018 Sorry, for my english, but i need to wrote this... So, I did not really care ... but two days ago I would not have been in my mind to play with it, but this server is so good that I played 40 hours in 2 days on the server. You see it very well. There are very good head moderators, they can respond immediately to the tickers! It's an incredibly good server, I just recommend it
Jhallam Posted February 20, 2018 Posted February 20, 2018 This servers pretty good I have no lag and get easy cash for writing a review
InfiNite098 Posted February 22, 2018 Posted February 22, 2018 Haven't played Tekkit in years and decided to try it again. Toasty Networks was on the first servers I've found that is lag free with all the plugs that a good server needs. Defo gonna keep playing since this server has everything you need to enjoy tekkit!
MolecularPi Posted February 27, 2018 Posted February 27, 2018 Awesome Server its my first tekkit legends server
BlazeFront Posted February 28, 2018 Posted February 28, 2018 Such a great server i would really recommend checking it out, i only had good experiences so far and the community is really beginner friendly too.
iamking124 Posted March 1, 2018 Posted March 1, 2018 Only been playing for a short while on this server, however i can already tell it's one of the 'good' if not great ones. If you're tired of looking around for a good server.. here ya go:p
OcelotMandess Posted March 3, 2018 Posted March 3, 2018 Amazing server with tons of players and a friendly community
Theretrobrother Posted March 11, 2018 Posted March 11, 2018 At first, the server was lagging but in the next 2 minutes, the lag was gone. I play on this server nearly every day now and I discover new things every day. I got my friend into it, and now he kinda likes it. Now my friend doesn't like Minecraft but he likes modded? so it wasn't that easy to get him to play. Some of my other friends want to play but the game crashes every time the game loads, but that's not the servers fault. I give this server and a thumb up from me and my friends. Thanks for the amazing server -Theretrobrother
Armaghan Posted March 16, 2018 Posted March 16, 2018 The server is actually really nice to play on because the staff are actively trying to help and be there and the community is nice and also alive! I love it!
jolleg Posted March 16, 2018 Posted March 16, 2018 Very nice server. I like very much you can build machinery! ich very guud
mepsy Posted March 31, 2018 Posted March 31, 2018 Joined the server yesterday, immediate impressions were amazing, very friendly players, good community, no toxicity and all round a good experience!
Sneaky420 Posted May 6, 2018 Posted May 6, 2018 Great! Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.
Recommended Posts