Leah's awesome TPPI server!

ey! Are you looking for a server to play on that isn't commercial? Or just want to hang out with cool people?

Leah's awesome TPPI server fulfills that need!

I'm hosting a 8 TPPI server that is whitelisted and for a few people

It has awesome plugins and a nice tech support guy that likes to hang out at the server (just kidding the tech support guy isn't really a tech support guy and he's my techy friend) (omg pazi are you mad at me now)

EDIT: THE SERVER ISN'T WHITELISTED ANYMORE! IP IS Leahsawesomeworld.tk

Crap wrong forum

MODS CAN YOU MOVE THIS TO THE TPPI SERVERS

Edited by ImaginativeLeah

Why do you wish to join this whitelisted tppi server?

Well I want to join the server for a few reasons, one reason is because i haven't found any good servers in so long that it makes me sad. Another reason why is because i feel like i could have fun with this server and the people that possibly join.

Are you a good person?

I am a good person :) I often help people on servers I've been on and i rarely do PvP/Griefing 

How old are you (this really doesn't matter because i'm probably younger than you)

18..... I'm a vet. minecraft player haha

Will you play regularly?

I plan to play regularly, mostly during the night or mornings

Have you ever been banned?

I have been banned once from an old attack of th bteam server but it was because I was accused of stealing XP bush berries....which are infinite 

Why do you wish to join this whitelisted tppi server? because i love playing some tekkit classic on a good server after a hard day at uni it relaxes me

Are you a good person? im definitely a good and honest person

How old are you (this really doesn't matter because i'm probably younger than you)

Will you play regularly?

yes i will play daily  

no

Why do you wish to join this whitelisted tppi server? because i love playing some tekkit classic on a good server after a hard day at uni it relaxes me

Are you a good person? im definitely a good and honest person

Will you play regularly?

yes i will play daily  

no

Hey! You have been accepted! Tell me your IGN and i'll whitelist you! Also since you mentioned tekkit classic...... i kind of put this in the wrong forum so its a tppi server...

Why do you wish to join this whitelisted tppi server? because i want to have a group of people to play that i can trust and have a good time with.

Are you a good person? i would say i am yes.

How old are you (this really doesn't matter because i'm probably younger than you) i am 15 years old 

Will you play regularly? yes i will!

Have you ever been banned? no im a good person :)