Disable Philosopher's Stone Crafting

Abysinian

Hi there,

I've managed to use WorldGuard to disable the Right-Click of the Philo Stone, but I need a way to stop people using the "C" ability open the Crafting UI. The reason for this is that with NoItem people can't craft things with the "nocraft" in a normal crafting table, but they can in the Project Table and Philo Stone Crafting UI.

Either that or a cure for the problem rather than treating the symtoms.

Cheers.

You could stop people from holding the philosophers stone? noitem.nohold.<item id>. Use this permission node for all items you want to disallow. This will allow them to make in the project table but won't let them hold it meaning that can't use or place it either.

That Philosopher's Stone solution is so simple! Feel dumb not having thought of it myself haha,thanks! They'll still be able to to use it in recipes but not hold it to use C, brilliant.

As for the Project Tables/Auto Tables, my permissions stop they using/holding/breaking, etc a banned item if they manage to craft it, but unfortunately my deployer blacklist won't work with Tekkit IDs, so they could still say, craft a nuke and put it into a deployer beside a redstone torch to detonate it.

EDIT: The Philo Stone idea didn't work, they can still switch to it and really quickly press C before it gets moved by NoItem.

Its a bit more limited, but the disablecraft plugin works for me to block recipes from all methods of crafting.

DisableCraft seems to be a good one, but the examples are lacking. Could you give me an example of your Permissions file for multiple block disables (e.g. can you use commas to seperate them or do you need to have a massive list with each one in it's own node?). Can I just do - disablecraft.disable.126.-10,126.-11,237 or something different? I can't quite get it to work.

well, we are using an older version that does not support permissions based disabling, never got around to updating.

you can just use the config file in /plugins/disablecraft/

the format goes

- (block ID)::(data value, -1 for all data values)

If you wanted to block orange wool, but not any other wool, it would be

- 35::1

I really should update that plugin, sorry i cant help with the permission based disabling.