[WTK - Request - Future Developments] Mo' Creatures SMP!

X3nz

Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone ever wanted to have Mo' Creatures and Better Dungeons on SMP?

Isn't it great to have friends and charge into battle while surviving at the same time?

So i was wondering if there are any plans on Tekkit to have Mo' Creatures (First perhaps) and Better Dungeons on SMP?

Because the fire power of the weapons in the current Tekkit is really overpowering the original mobs, making it less fun / threat to us.. (My friends and I)

So.. thats it xD!

Thanks for your time to read it, and hoping to have a straight answer. thanks

I understand that there are no files for the servers right now.

But my question was that whether or not the Technic Team is gonna take up whats left of the files of the previous versions of Mo' Creatures (1.8.1 version)?

Perhaps able to reconstruct it to the current Tekkit, and more info can probably be taken from the original codes of the the SSP version of the Mo' Creatures? ( I think its open sourced)

Well assuming if this will happen in the future xD.. i just wanted to know if it will :( or currently in the To - Do List~

Thanks!

I understand that there are no files for the servers right now.

But my question was that whether or not the Technic Team is gonna take up whats left of the files of the previous versions of Mo' Creatures (1.8.1 version)?

Perhaps able to reconstruct it to the current Tekkit, and more info can probably be taken from the original codes of the the SSP version of the Mo' Creatures? ( I think its open sourced)

Well assuming if this will happen in the future xD.. i just wanted to know if it will :( or currently in the To - Do List~

Thanks!

The Technic team doesn't do mod development. The limit of how they modify code extends to stupid shit like IC2 1.7+ preventing enchantability on electric items (at least I think that's what they're doing there) and switching block IDs in .CFGs.