what are all the different cables and pipes for???

i love tekkit legends. i know basic things about it. electronic circuit. macerator. things like that. but what really confuses me is that there are so many different cables and pipes that i have no idea what the difference is between all of them. and even transformers. someone told me he put and mfe down, ran it to a transformer. then to a batbox. then his machines. i asked why he said cause if there was no transformer then the machines would blow up. how do u know they would blow up??? why would they even blow up?? please explain i need more knowledge about this pack because it is fun but soo confusing and so much stuff

i love tekkit legends. i know basic things about it. electronic circuit. macerator. things like that. but what really confuses me is that there are so many different cables and pipes that i have no idea what the difference is between all of them. and even transformers. someone told me he put and mfe down, ran it to a transformer. then to a batbox. then his machines. i asked why he said cause if there was no transformer then the machines would blow up. how do u know they would blow up??? why would they even blow up?? please explain i need more knowledge about this pack because it is fun but soo confusing and so much stuff

Google it up and look at the mod(s) the pipes are from