Looking for Modders for $$

Bigpappa305

Hey guys I'm sick of the limited amount of stuff currently out that works with tekkit, I'm looking for a Modder or a few Modder's to custom make a tekkit compatible Mod that I am willing to pay the creators for. Real cash from Paypal. Basically I want a mod that brings vehicles to the game. But that is a pretty basic description. I'm talking about being able to craft motors and wheels and everything else. I also would like to be able to craft gas pumps and things that go along with this so that it makes getting all the oil and refining it and doing all these other things in tekkit worth doing. Imagine a large server with over 50 players. you would be able to actually start companies and have players that focus only on certain things to make the world go round. Imagine you would have the oil Barrons and car companies, as well as farmers and construction companies. I could go on but I am for real about this and am willing to pay. I've blown more money on games I don't even play anymore (COD3-BL, Fallen Earth, the list goes on) I'd rather like to pay someone for their hard work than to keep pumping microsoft points into the system. I'm serious about this and if you'r interested (and an acomplished Modder, not looking for any old crap here) please respond. Thanks guys hope to hear from you soon.

Friend, we do this for fun, in our spare time. That is, generally when we're not at our normal job. You're offering money to make a ridiculously involved mod. Personally, the concept doesn't really interest me (ie. it wouldn't be very fun for me to make), and I don't really need the money, so even offering to pay doesn't really make it worth my while. Just my personal feelings on it.

Friend, we do this for fun, in our spare time. That is, generally when we're not at our normal job. You're offering money to make a ridiculously involved mod. Personally, the concept doesn't really interest me (ie. it wouldn't be very fun for me to make), and I don't really need the money, so even offering to pay doesn't really make it worth my while. Just my personal feelings on it.

Well thank you for at least responding and giving me your honest opinion. Trust me I would try to tackle this on my own but I'm just a gamer, and a programmer by NO means. I even had a hard time trying to use the G.E.C.K for fallout LOL. But if you may know anyone that may be interested, please refer them. The mod doesn't even need to be cars, it could be bulldozers and stuff. It just needs to have something else to use fuel for. Because about the time I get through 3 tanks @ 5 tanks high of fuel I've already started working on my Nuclear plant so the fuel becomes obsolete. Really I just want more things to be able to craft and more things to use resources on. It's really not a transportation thing, because honestly I really like the railcart system.

Alblaka, author of IC2, is taking such requests - paid ones.

Visit his blog, he made such statement a while ago. Even at official MC forums, i think.

TL;DR of Alblaka's post - Contact him, describe your idea and he will name an estimated price.