Sign in to follow this  
Tristin3201

[3.1.2] Rug Craft! [50 Slots] [PvE] [Open] [Lwc] [Hawkeye] [No Lagg] [EE Enabled]

Cavecraft is a nice server cause it allows condensers and a few other EE items that are usually banned. Also a pretty nice amount of people are always online, about 20 people. The admins and mods are good people too, always watching for anyone cheating!

Another nice thing is most/all EMC farms are banned/nerfed. :D

Been playing on the server a few days now, unfortunately it's unclear rather EMC farms were banned or not, even after typing /rules. So a buddy and I built one, and to my surprise, Tristin has the server setup quite well haha. In fact the most common EMC equipment is unable to be made, so we made a Blaze Rod farm... macerators are nerfed to only give you what you put in for the rods. I gotta give him props for doing that.

I also like the protection we have, first server I have joined that actually protects macerators, batboxes, etc... I mean, yea maybe people can break in the house by breaking blocks... but play smart not hard. Do like we did and go out in the 4,000 range and setup a home. If you want to live near someone... play for awhile and become a Scientist, you can set 5 homes...

This is actually a really nice server and is always quite active in the chat. I personally will be staying for awhile, despite my inability to create an EMC farm.

However, with that being said, the server is quite stable, in fact, only one-two restarts/crashes a day, unlike other servers. Also, when I logged in to work on my home today, I noticed something odd... i'm stuck, turning in a circle, and forced to continuously jump. As are most of everyone that logs in. So Tristin if you see this... please fix haha

while i like most are loving this server at the moment im a bit upset as what hapened, when i logged on the server was clearly glitched, i was stuck in a spot not able to access anyhting and had lost my rank(faithful) i was also in water and had my swiftwolf which has taken me a while to build and its now lost, i can live if i dont get it back but i would like to since it did take a while to make for m( a tekkit noob) other than that the server is reat and i hope it can be kept running