[3.1.2] Rug Craft! [50 Slots] [PvE] [Open] [Lwc] [Hawkeye] [No Lagg] [EE Enabled]

Tristin3201

The server was okay, however I will no longer be playing on it.

People were friendly, "staff" seemed to care.

I say "staff" because I had no idea who was staff and unless someone typed something in chat, had no way to see if any of the "staff" was online

Permission based items, wooden door was broken so was advised to put up an iron door. Put up iron doors, those stay locked unless someone wi

th permission opens them. But wait, you can just break the walls down around the doors to get in. Sooo, that door is pointless. Hawkeye as a form of "prevention" is laughable. It

prevents nothing. Had my place, pipes, wires and batbox destroyed. That wasn't prevented. However, was told that Hawkeye would allow the mods/admins to see who did what and ban them. Hurray, someone is now banned. But, I had to wait 4+ hours this morning for a mod/admin with the rights to "restore/rollback" what had happend. I had the pleasure of watching a roll back take place. I was asked what was where, how it was layed out and what was missing. After explaining, I got to watch not one but two people start to manually rebuild what I had already built. No rollback. No restore. Just a couple of helpful guys using their game time to rebuild what I had already done. Pretty sure not the way these people are hoping to spend their in-game time doing.

Again, Hawkeye prevented nothing. Wasted my time and the admins/mods time.

I hope everyone who plays on this server has a better experience, but I would not recommend it unless the "prevention" was re-evaluated.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dom you know nothing. your just a butthurt little kid please dont get on my forum post and trash it. I don't do the same to you, therefore dont do it to me. (Btw you just mad that my server keeps 30+ people on it ALL THE TIME, and yours rarely has 30 people)

Oh and im not a kid. If anything you are, being stupid enough to think doing something like this is completely ok

If you you want to hear the full story then just say :)

If you wish, but be aware that the forum mods/admins here do not regulate Tekkit servers - there's no way that's possible. My advice: if someone somehow "copied" your server idea: take the imitation as flattery, and resolve to make your server better. If they took your map, you gave it to them voluntarily, or allowed them access to your server files.

In other words, there's not much we are willing to do, and removing the server post isn't on the list, unless it fails to meet the new guidelines within the allotted time. If you start posting on here just to create drama, the thread will be cleaned, and you will most likely be warned for it.

Oh and im not a kid. If anything you are, being stupid enough to think doing something like this is completely ok

Hint: If you don't say what he did, no one's going to care about your posts.

Its not garbage...and i can post if i want as long as it complies with the forum rules

You are Breaking Two Rules:

Golden Rule: Ask yourself, "Is my post or reply actually interesting, funny, or contributing to the discussion at hand?" - if not, don't post.

Don't be a dickbag - (A bag of dicks)

Why did you just ban me? I was building stuff in MY area! and have been for the last several hours!

Edit: I realize that I was not paying attention to the local chat but thats because i was busy constructing stuff. I submit an apeal in your web page. Please dont leave me hanging just when i found something worth doing.

You are Breaking Two Rules:

Golden Rule: Ask yourself, "Is my post or reply actually interesting, funny, or contributing to the discussion at hand?" - if not, don't post.

Don't be a dickbag - (A bag of dicks)

Don't be a dickbag - well thats your whole life.

I don't mind leaving your forum if it makes you so mad, but please grow up a bit and learn that in the real world you cant go round copying peoples business ideas, because you WILL be sued.

Don't be a dickbag - well thats your whole life.

I don't mind leaving your forum if it makes you so mad, but please grow up a bit and learn that in the real world you cant go round copying peoples business ideas, because you WILL be sued.

*sigh* Go Away, UnFunny Troll Is UnFunny.

EDIT. Your Going To Sue For Rights To A MineCraft Server? Go Die, Please, In A Hole,

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons