[3.1.2] Rug Craft! [50 Slots] [PvE] [Open] [Lwc] [Hawkeye] [No Lagg] [EE Enabled]

Tristin3201

cooltext819751333.png

Ip: 74.63.244.196

What Is Rug Craft?

Rug Craft is a all around tekkit server dedicated to its players. We have only a few rules, that generally guide the server with the basics of no griefing, hacking, etc. And when it comes to banned items, only the essentials lag causing items are banned!

Gameplay:

Rug Craft has some of the best tekkit gameplay around. The server revolves around its players, and their cooperation with one another. Many players strive to own 'companies' and employ other players as workers in return for payment. Other venture off in small groups, and build large villages. Whatever your tekkit goal is, it can be achieved on Rug Craft!

Why Rug Craft?

While most servers promise Anti-Griefing, Complete Chest Protection, Staff Promotion, and Many Other Gimmicks, Rug Craft truly stands by its promises. We have a complete system of griefing protection, along with a complete system of protection for you chests, machines, and other essentials tekkit items! Along with these amazing features Rug Craft is also one of the few great servers that allows its players to use the wonderful mod EE.

Rules:

1. Don't be an idiot

2. No Griefing or Stealing.

3. Be Kind to Everyone.

4. Don't Use Banned Items.

5. No Spamming or Advertising.

6. Enjoy, and Have Fun on the Server

Banned Items:

- Balkin's weapons. (Warhammers, Spears, Flails, guns etc.)

- Energy Collectors/Relays Mk2 and Mk3

- Catalytic Lens

- Destruction Catalyst

- Evertide Amulet

- Infernal Armor

- Abyss Helmet

- Harvest Goddess Band

- Black Hole Band

- Void Ring

- Mercurial Eye

- Ring of Arcana

- Watch of Flowing Time

- Red Matter Furnace

- Cannon

- Nova Catalyst

- Nova Cataclysm

- Turtle

- Igniter

- Quarry

- World Anchor

- Anchor Cart

- Feed Station

- Tunnel Bore

- Iron Bore Head

- Steel Bore Head

- Diamond Bore Head

- Automatic Crafting Table

- Automatic Crafting Table MkII

- Work Cart

- Frame Motor

- Tesla Coil

- Transmutation tablet

- Work cart

- Tnt/Tnt Carts/Nukes

-Flintand Steel

- Project table

Banned on world:

- Project tables

- Mk2 collectors

(Notice: Each Items Has Strong Reasoning Behind Why It's Banned, So Don't Ask Us To Unban Items)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Well, I guess I'd better start out by saying I'ma noob. I'm not really that good on vanilla and on tekkit you could barely say I have any basic skills. I just got this awsome mod, and currrently all I have is 1 world with a cave/house/thing which includes a rubber farm, a sugarcane farm and a extractor and a macerator powered by a single solar panel and a (backup) generator. I'm looking to go onto multiplay in the hope that some smart people out there can cure my noobness and help me get into this game. Not sure whether this is the right server for me but it sounds really awsome and I'd really like to be a part of it. Being part of a group/corporation sounds like a really cool thing to me, especially since I need a lot of help! I'm 13 but consider myself mature enough for this sorta thing. So, can I join?

Most of EE Is not banned! The Only Banned EE Items Are Collectors, Relays, And Rm Tools! And If You Cared To Look More Into It Then You Would Have Seen That You Get ALL The EE Items Back After You Rank Up! (Some other EE items may be banned that are EXTREME lag causers (Dm Pedistal))

Hi,

Well, I guess I'd better start out by saying I'ma noob. I'm not really that good on vanilla and on tekkit you could barely say I have any basic skills. I just got this awsome mod, and currrently all I have is 1 world with a cave/house/thing which includes a rubber farm, a sugarcane farm and a extractor and a macerator powered by a single solar panel and a (backup) generator. I'm looking to go onto multiplay in the hope that some smart people out there can cure my noobness and help me get into this game. Not sure whether this is the right server for me but it sounds really awsome and I'd really like to be a part of it. Being part of a group/corporation sounds like a really cool thing to me, especially since I need a lot of help! I'm 13 but consider myself mature enough for this sorta thing. So, can I join?

Of Course You Can Join! We Can Help You Get Through The Basics, And A Company Can Help You Get Into More Depth!

The server was okay, however I will no longer be playing on it.

People were friendly, "staff" seemed to care.

I say "staff" because I had no idea who was staff and unless someone typed something in chat, had no way to see if any of the "staff" was online.

Permission based items, wooden door was broken so was advised to put up an iron door. Put up iron doors, those stay locked unless someone with permission opens them. But wait, you can just break the walls down around the doors to get in. Sooo, that door is pointless. Hawkeye as a form of "prevention" is laughable. It prevents nothing. Had my place, pipes, wires and batbox destroyed. That wasn't prevented. However, was told that Hawkeye would allow the mods/admins to see who did what and ban them. Hurray, someone is now banned. But, I had to wait 4+ hours this morning for a mod/admin with the rights to "restore/rollback" what had happend. I had the pleasure of watching a roll back take place. I was asked what was where, how it was layed out and what was missing. After explaining, I got to watch not one but two people start to manually rebuild what I had already built. No rollback. No restore. Just a couple of helpful guys using their game time to rebuild what I had already done. Pretty sure not the way these people are hoping to spend their in-game time doing.

Again, Hawkeye prevented nothing. Wasted my time and the admins/mods time.

I hope everyone who plays on this server has a better experience, but I would not recommend it unless the "prevention" was re-evaluated.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons