[3.1.2] Arctic-Crafters [Pvp / Pve Worlds] [50 Slot] [Open] [Factions, Multiverse, Iconomy]

Arctic-Crafter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you want to be a Moderator/Admin? I would love to help out on any server I can.

How many hours per week you think you can dedicate to the server? About most of the weekend.

What experience do you have? I'm mod on a few servers and admin on my favorite server.

What is your location? USA

What is your age? 15

Application for admin position:

Why do you want to be a Admin?

I would like to be an Admin because I believe that I would be able to help out the server and its community more. Being only a Mod I found that I could not fully help the some of the players, for example without /i or use of the NEI I could not give items back that they have lost, like if they lost their items in a rollback.I would also not be over generous with this ( not everyone tells the truth about the items they've lost ). I also think that as this server is becoming more popular so we could do with more admins.

How many hours per week you think you can dedicate to the server?

I would dedicate almost all of my spare time to the server; about 5 hours on a week day and as much as I can on the week ends, this will almost always be more than 8 or 9 hours

What experience do you have?

In Tekkit I know all about Equivalent Exchange, BuildCraft and Industrial Craft and lots about the other mods. I don't know much about RedPower but I'm planning to learn it soon! I am also a fairly decent builder and can build most things. Out of Tekkit I can do many things that could help the server. I have an account on multiplay so I can restart the server if needs be. I am also working on a bit of video to advertise the server better. ( A text thing, it'll be the words in 3D with a bit of camera panning and that sort of stuff ). I also know some HTML and CSS for websites and I have a dad who is a computer wizz if you need any of that sort of help.

What is your location?

UK, pretty much on the border between England and Wales.

What is your age?

I am 16

Thank you for reading,

Ollster333

Why do you want to be a Moderator/Admin? I would like to be an Administrator because I know I have what it takes to be an administrator and I personally cant stand griefers and Xrayers/hackers in general. I know what it means to be an Administrator and always enjoy being an Administrator because players look up to you and you bond with the players.

How many hours per week you think you can dedicate to the server? I can dedicate atleast 50 hours a week to the server.

What experience do you have? I have run my own servers in the past, and been an Administrator and Moderator on previous servers.

What is your location? United States of American - East Coast GMT-4

What is your age? 16

- Please Fill Out An Application In The Following Format -

Why do you want to be a Moderator/Admin? I feel that I could be a extra helping hand! I have logged about 3 days in the past week iv played on this sever.

I'm friends with a lot of people, I feel that I could be a really helpful person as I am, to the new comers.

How many hours per week you think you can dedicate to the server? Well, as stated above, the past week I have logged almost 3 days played.

What experience do you have? I have been mod/op on some high end servers. I know what big brother is, I have used it several times. :D

What is your location? California

What is your age? 16 almost 17

Why do you want to be a Moderator/Admin?Well i have helped another admin with grief but i haven't been able to help it out fully, i really enjoy playing this server and i enjoy helping others as well, i help,give people stuff and i always pay attention to admins, i have played for 1 day and some hours and i will be playing a lot more each day.

How many hours per week you think you can dedicate to the server? i have played, 9 hours per week, i will play a lot more and will be going to 13 hours a week i spend 16 hours a week on pc so i will spend at least 15 -16 of my pc time.

What experience do you have? I have been op/mod on alot of server's and i have faced many challenges to prove my moderating powers.

What is your location? England.

What is your age? 15 gonna be 16 soon.

Hello there

im buildster in a game i am here to report a grief

im a trail mod so i cant really do anything i can only see who did it

This grief is DwarfLord042 and his friend mick968 have griefed along with ontran2 have griefed alot more, i have said to him to get an admin and see if they can do anything but they wasnt on the teamspeak or on the game so i am reporting this to any admin or arctic crafter owner to sort this out, in future if i get mod i wont need to do this ;)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons