Plugins for TEKKIT

CreepZz

I have a tekkit server, and I was wondering if there was a website that have plugins that is compatible with Tekkit 3.1.2. Or is it just the bukkit plugins website.

2nd question is there a nocheat plugin compatible with tekkit, cause i'm pretty sure there are hacks/mods for tekkit.

Most bukkit plugins will work with tekkit. the main thing you have to keep in mind is that every mod has a fake player that most anti-cheats will say is hacking (computercraft turtles have instantbreak, quarries use reach hacks, etc...) the easiest workaround to this is get a plugin that lets you decide exactly what hacks can be used (speed and high jump for instance for quantum armor) and let the machines "cheat" as much as they want by opping them (for instance, to OP buildcraft quarries you /op [buildcraft]). Other plugins may slightly tweak the behavior of tekkit, such as minebackup, one of the most noticeable things for this plugin being chunk loaders not working. it also changes a couple things in chunk loading (it seems to override viewdistance server settings and modify the timing of some machines)

• 3 weeks later...

Most bukkit plugins will work with tekkit. the main thing you have to keep in mind is that every mod has a fake player that most anti-cheats will say is hacking (computercraft turtles have instantbreak, quarries use reach hacks, etc...) the easiest workaround to this is get a plugin that lets you decide exactly what hacks can be used (speed and high jump for instance for quantum armor) and let the machines "cheat" as much as they want by opping them (for instance, to OP buildcraft quarries you /op [buildcraft]). Other plugins may slightly tweak the behavior of tekkit, such as minebackup, one of the most noticeable things for this plugin being chunk loaders not working. it also changes a couple things in chunk loading (it seems to override viewdistance server settings and modify the timing of some machines)

Oh, MineBackup disables chunkloaders? Crap..

I tried worldedit on my non craftbukkit server. It's not working.

working on my server fine, I use it and worldguard w/ the client side worldeditCUI and works perfectly, though worldedit does not recognize all the blocks in all the mods in tekkit, but the main stuff works

I tried worldedit on my non craftbukkit server. It's not working.

what do you mean non-CB? do you mean stock tekkit server files or what?

also: it works fine for me, the only problem is it doesn't know how to handle RP's blocks most of the time, so they end up getting removed when you try to paste them somewhere else.