[3.1.2] Smudgedom [PvP + Siege][40-slot][WhiteList][24/7][Anti-Grief][Economy + Shops]

Tommy Long

In Game Name (IGN): Spikednate12

Your timezone: CMT

How long you have played Tekkit: About 2 months

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/9d426fc1dfa2ccba96c387c555bba373b2efbe26

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): A recently started playing tekkit and immediately loved it. I previously was just playing minecraft when it got slightly boring. Another reason is the tekkit world I've been playing in was with three other people and while it was fun it got old very quick. No plugins, broke economy, and some of the mod's ruined it for me. But hoping since this is a larger community and with a lot more features that this will be something I can't stop playing. Thanks for the time and consideration.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name (IGN): Pennysnatcher

Your timezone: EST

How long you have played Tekkit: A week, (I've played normal Minecraft for about a year.)

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/fc731cb47d551e5173d63ad3f1248c7f826ed4ba

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): I'm new to Tekkit, but I've been playing normal Minecraft for a year or more. Last week when my adventure began, I joined a local server and took my time building a base. I was learning Tekkit slowly but surely; unfortunately my home was griefed while I was away. (There was no grief prevention system on the server.) Ultimately I decided to move to another server last night called Tekkitia. I spent the evening building a new house only to find out the server went private today.

That's not enough to keep Penny down! I'm looking for a smaller server with a mature community. I also feel that PvP is something I want to explore in Minecraft when I'm not busy learning Tekkit and building up a third home. (I don't consider griefing someone while they're away PvP.)

In Game Name (IGN): DrakePyre

Your timezone: -6 (Central Time, U.S.)

How long you have played Tekkit: 3-4 weeks

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/f349c2e5b858b8b56b6d3e7802a44df8df6e7e69

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): I've hosted a small Tekit server with some friends and while it was great and learned alot, it got out of control with no real moderation and everyone got OP really fast. No creativity, just min-maxing the game. I want to get on a Tekkit server where I can play my woodsman/ranger/RedPower2 Tech and be apart of something instead of just one guy on a server with other "one guys".

In Game Name (IGN): WhackedInferno

Your timezone: -8 (PDT)

How long you have played Tekkit: 1 Month

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/078c19e3df7825b16bf5980135b3adbce93b60af

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): I was first exposed to minecraft through the Xbox 360. While this was fun, a few friends of mine and I chose to set up a PC server to see what we were missing between the 2 versions. Needless to say we chose to stay with the PC and shortly discovered Tekkit. While the server was small and entertaining, A couple of other people started to go out of control with some of the EE recipes and kinda made all the work I had invested into actually building stuff pointless. I myself would like to enjoy an atmosphere where the work I invest into the game is appreciated.

In Game Name (IGN): jtodum13

Your timezone: central time zone

How long you have played Tekkit: 3 months

Provide your whitelist link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/b1d80644d99c91fb57cf31c2a29e4d1b4d492da7

Why would you like to play on this server: I enjoyed playing the origanal minecraft before I discovered tekkit. I have been on previous tekkit servers before they were small and lagged. Also they got out of control with a some stupid people ruining the game. So i would like to join a new server that will not have the same issues and that wont allow people to break the game.

Whitelisted DrakePyre, WhackedInferno, and jtodum13.

Welcome!

I see some similar items in your descriptions in that you've been on other Tekkit servers that were out of control, ruined by EE, and lagged.

As you'll have seen in the first post, we've had to disable a lot of the EE mod so that the game maintains balance. It makes end-game items much harder to achieve, which we believe makes them more rewarding when you do eventually get there! =)

As for lag, I've personally never experienced any on our server, and I'm all but certain none of our members would say we're on a laggy server. =) We've had the odd spike, but I'm generally pretty quick to address those issues I think.

Anyway, again, welcome!

In Game Name (IGN): Renoized

Your timezone: GMT +0

How long you have played Tekkit: Almost a year

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1e8d8cd479e2ebdd22c452eef6119210ffc0af5b

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): I want to play on a tekkit server WITHOUT teleports, and I couldn't find one without any EE on it, so I find myself here! I like aesthetic builds and try to think how my buildings will look when finished, I also like making complicated things using the tekkit mods. I've been struggling to find a server that will let players open their own shops too!

LADYS AND GENTS! SouthHUB1 is now connected to subway network! All residents near the HUB now receive a 50% discount on connection fees. Thanks goes out to Arshia111 for sponsering this HUB. There is plenty of room in the south for ppl to move into aswell, so new ppl, have at it. To all players, again if you want connection to the Subway, post a request on the request board at Smudge-ville Station. Also, if there is anyone that lives in the North or West that would like to sponser a tunnel to a HUB in their area, lemme know.

Jtodum,

Remember that this thread on the technic forums is rarely updated. Try to keep an eye on our main thread.

You were banned because when you came online, it caused the server to cap out at 100% CPU usage. When I kicked you, the CPU idled, as soon as you logged back in, the CPU went back up to 100% and stayed there until I banned you, then instantly started to idle again.

When I warped to your last location the server again began to cap at 100%, so something you have done, or something somebody has done that lives very close to you, is causing serious server issues. Until I get to the bottom of it, I'm afraid I can't let you back onto the server.

If it turns out that the CPU issue is not your fault, I will of course remove the global ban and apologise.

I will let you know of the outcome some time today (Sunday).

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons