[3.1.2] Smudgedom [PvP + Siege][40-slot][WhiteList][24/7][Anti-Grief][Economy + Shops]

Tommy Long

The server has been taken down for 30 minutes to be migrated to our new reliable host!

When the server comes back up, the Smudgedom Festival will begin. We have exciting events lined up, and some amazing new features to showcase, so get your applications in if you're not a member yet, and see everyone soon!!

@Dylan - I wasn't allowed (double posting). Thanks though, now I am allowed!! =)

Festival over. I hope everyone enjoyed it. There are still some new features I haven't shown everyone yet, but I'll get a new tutorial area built up tomorrow, if I have time.

Thanks everyone for attending!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name (IGN): DarkBX

Your timezone: -6 gtm

How long you have played Tekkit: arround 2 months

Provide your whitelist link:

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/0decbd83bf466e46534d3766665ae7250101bcfa

Why would you like to play on this server:

This server seemes like a nice and fun place, and since most of coments are positive, id like to take part, also is a good chance to make new friends and try new ways to use the machines.

Whitelisted DarkBX.

Welcome! I hope you find some new friends and enjoy yourself with us! =)

If you jump on the server anytime in the next 6 hours or so, staff may not be around to promote you. If that happens, simply do "/helpop Promote me you nitwit!!" - ignore the access denied message, and myself or another admin will promote you as soon as we log in.

Ice, there are some rules regarding bumping on these forums but I think you'll be ok. If it's any consolation, our main thread is actually here (3500 views, 219 replies, Hot topic):

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1447894-tekkit-312-smudgedom-staff-reqd-247-whitelistsurvivaleconomyshopsanti-griefmobarena/page__st__200

If you put in a nice word on there I'm sure it'll attract more members. ;-) I rely on you guys to post in these topics so that I can reply to them and keep the threads active, feel free to ask me questions or post some suggestions/requests. It probably doesn't hurt if you cross-post between our two threads too - I might ask Dylan to post his Ender Dragon story over here, I thought that was a cool thing of him to do. Double posting and posts just containing "bump" are frowned upon.

Don't forget to vote for us too, you get rewarded in-game instantly and it may attract more attention to our main thread.

Most importantly though, glad you're enjoying it ice! Let me know when I can pop round and get some screenshots of your house, it's looking good. =)

EDIT. Oops, just realised I didn't update the slot count on this post. Will do that now. ^^

[smudgedom Player Company - Light RP, Build/manufacture company, perhaps some light PvP, but mostly building and events]

AI INDUSTRIES

Hi! I'm Asherion, one of the co-founders of AI Industries (A Sumdgedom Corporation). AI Industries is a fledgling energy corporation that specializes in solar energy, and although we have plans to branch out some, will primarily focus on clean energy. Myself and IceBlueFire founded this corporation on clean energy, and we feel that it is the future of Smudgedom.

Our goals as a company:

• Collect the energy needed to fund AI Industries operations
  • Complete our Headquarters and finish making it a self-sufficient entity
  • Construct our Power Plant and stockpile energy
  • Begin sales of clean energy to clientele.

We are looking for builders of any kind! Please PM me or send me a mail in-game if you are interested in signing up with us. We will need to know your name, your age, your experience with Minecraft and Tekkit, and what you enjoy doing (building, mining, scouting for deposits, etc). Membership will come with varied levels of trust. New employees will be granted tools that they require (basic set of tools, access to certain machines, repair chest, a jetpack) but may not immediately be granted HQ access. Likewise, experience employees may have broader access but still not access to the company's valuables vault. This is the manner in which AI Industries can protect its interests (and by extension, its employees) from theft and grief.

We hope to see you all at the interview table!

- Asherion

For Your Information - our current employment ladder:

Intern - Access to basic tools, some machines, works on assignment

Employee - Some access to HQ

Senior Employee - More access to HQ, works on general assignment

Manager - Complete HQ access, gives direction to Interns and Employees, mostly autonomous

Senior Manager - Directs management, keeps tabs on inventories, directs projects

Vice President - manages most day to day aspects of the company, reports directly to Presidents/CEO

President - unavailable position, reserved for Co-Founders at the moment.

In Game Name (IGN): JuicySandstone

Your timezone: EST (I think its GMT -5)

How long you have played Tekkit: Almost a year

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1256cebf0e62e62c625c129bf3e175720a482b15

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): As much as I love EE, it makes the game way to easy. Plus the whole middle earth castles raids, bandits, knights, and that crowd really appeals to me.

In Game Name (IGN): candlewick1100

Your timezone: Alaska

How long you have played Tekkit: About 5 to 6 months now.

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/57dc138a929996bce3e8b40d59fecce180fc7bbe

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): I want to play on this server cause is seems much more organized then most tekkit servers. Everything seems fair, and not stupidly easy. Hopefully the server is has awesome has it looks.

In Game Name (IGN): christomax3

Your timezone: Cen

How long you have played Tekkit: a little over a year

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): Central Time

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): Well i've been looking through your post and it caught my interest. Looks like there are alot of friendly people. Also I love to build, and working with people that have less experience than me.

In Game Name (IGN): Bopkasen

Your timezone: Central Savings Time

How long you have played Tekkit: A year

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/8a6a9e01e7758b30d0e881ecd1c5e9ac6aa34389

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!):

Good Tekkit server is hard to come by but this perks my interest for the lack of over-OP EE which discourage gaming. This also limited teleporting which have been a long time since I play on server that do that. Without further dues, I am hoping to get whitelisted.

In Game Name (IGN): LastAI

Your timezone: Central time zone

How long you have played Tekkit: 1 week (but have red just about ever page on the wiki and watch 80% of tekkit with duncan)

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/90a8cec432357a08c3ce893f96b18361a80e9db7

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): Ive spent the last 2 days looking for a real community.

On a sever with CC and EE, and this search turn out to be alot harder than i thought Most places have one or the other or cut 90% off CC out leaving them as Displays only. My reason for wanting to join are pretty dry, just looking for a home that i can automate a factory (with turtles running around) on a sever that i can actually interact with people. to be honest i just don't want to play tekkit solo any more....

In Game Name (IGN): Wixo

Your timezone: GMT +1

How long you have played Tekkit: I used this modpack (Technic) before Tekkit ever existed. So, you could say I know my way around these mods

Provide your whitelist link (and reason for bans if applicable): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/4fc80a70ef2ad64bd83060bae52516a224177c2a

Why would you like to play on this server (make an effort guys, a couple of sentences at least!): I had absolutely no luck finding a nice and mature community on tekkit servers... Caring nonabusive admins, couple of guys I could stick with, community divided into towns and settlements complete with trading, (somewhat) political relationships, all that good stuff, you know?

This server on the other hand looks amazing, so please, don't let me down and show me there's still some decent people playing minecraft. I will prove myself as a valuable player. You won't regret adding me.

Welcome new people! By the way, feel free to message me, or IceBlueFire... or probably anyone on the server, with /msg (name) (message) if you need any help. For realism (I think that's the reason) global chat is off, so don't be afraid to /msg or /mail us for any help, either with tekkit or server specific stuff. And the Mighty Smudge is always around in /helpop for technical questions and admin-y stuff.

We bug him all the time, he only occasionally bites.

In Game Name (IGN) BUTLERMCR

Time Zone: GMT (UK)

How long have you played Tekkit: Played minecraft over a year now, played Tekkit just over a month.

Provide your whitelist link (and reasons for bans if applicable) http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e8fefa7681d7afdc264af66212355ede31d7679f (hope i got this right)

Why would you like to play on this server: ive only played minecraft / tekkit with one other person on my own server, enjoy playing alone but would really like to play on a mature server with a community, economy etc. and this sounds like a really cool place to play. A place i feel i can contribute to.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons